Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8FC0B734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}]

@=?Group Policy?

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8FC0B734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}\InProcServer32]

@=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\

00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c,00,47,00,50,00,\

45,00,64,00,69,00,74,00,2e,00,64,00,6c,00,6c,00,00,00

?ThreadingModel?=?Apartment?

This should set right your Group Policy Editor.

PC Gaming

With all the console gaming talk about Xbox One and PS4, I thought I'd bring PC gaming into the question.

I've always found PC gaming to be much much better. Better control of the game and better graphics if you had the right hardware.

FPSs are much better on the PC that's for sure. It kind of upset me really when Activision ditched support on the PC, updates came much later form COD games. They have forgotten they start that franchise one the PC!

What do you guys think about PC gaming?

I think PC's are great for MMO's. I love World of Warcraft use to play that all the time when I had a chance.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Nicholas said:
I've always found PC gaming to be much much better. Better control of the game and better graphics if you had the right hardware.

I don't think PC gives better control in gaming as i had both PS & PC both loaded to play
But even while gaming in PC I use X-Box controller to play
Control makes it all easier to play all controls in ur hand no need to get confused with extra key compared to PC

Ashish92 said:
I don't think PC gives better control in gaming as i had both PS & PC both loaded to play
Control makes it all easier to play all controls in ur hand no need to get confused with extra key compared to PC
I have always had a control when I had my PC. Though I don't play PC games anymore.

Ashish92 said:

Because you had extra keys to work with it allowed for more control of the game in my opinion. In the COD games you could lean around corners and had easier access to switching weapons.

I don't think I've done PC gaming since the Original Call of Duty haha. I'm totally a console sort of person. :jimlad:

Nicholas said:
With all the console gaming talk about Xbox One and PS4, I thought I'd bring PC gaming into the question.

FPSs are much better on the PC that's for sure. It kind of upset me really when Activision ditched support on the PC, updates came much later form COD games. They have forgotten they start that franchise one the PC!

What do you guys think about PC gaming?

I too have also preferred PC gaming over consoles. You are just able to get a much more better feel and since of play in the games. PC's will also run much faster and smoother with higher FPS and graphics. This of course will also depend on your computer.

Ashish92 said:

That may be because you are not use to the keyboard and mouse combination compared to the user controller.
Which case, you can always still play with controllers on a PC with most games anyways.

PC gaming is my preferred method of gaming. I love to mod my games after I get done playing the original stories, and there's no easier way to do such a thing then on a PC. Plus, I prefer using a mouse and keyboard over a controller.

Well I used to be a very big anti-PC gamer a couple years ago (and yes, I had a PC that could play games) just because I didn't like the way it was done really. I couldn't imagine using a keyboard as opposed to a controller and stuff like that.

However last Christmas I splurged and got myself a beastly new computer which I can play games on ultra high quality and stuff like that and ever since that purchase, I'm slowly turning towards PC gaming. The availability of mods and stuff really make me love PC gaming though!

The only game I have really played on my PC was Grand Theft Auto I think for games such as World of Warcraft and games like that a console such as xbox and playstation are better for games such as GTA, COD and games like that

I'm not interested in PC gaming really. I'd always prefer a console. I haven't gamed on the PC since Call of Duty #1 one came out. That was 2003 lol.

Back