What's new

Rugby!!

wrxyz.com

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well I just returned home from a rugby game with a broken nose and a nice little perscription of oxycotten from the doctor. God I love this sport! :pirate:

I've never even seen the sport played, but from all I've heard it sounds like a sport I'd like.

I get kind of fed up watching American football, with all the unecessary equipment. I would be eager to play a real game of European rugby :cool:

w00t Mike is here!!! The forum is now complete!!!

But it is a contact sport to the next level. It is a mix betweet football(soccer) and football(american) with no pads and people are tackling anf kicking.

Hehe football all the way... rugby i just can't pass backwards.. plus it goes on forever. football is 20 second plays with 15 minute breaks inbetweek :D

Why cant you play rugby. Is it to tuff for you?

Oxycontin? For a broken nose? To hell with Rugby, I'll just move to Europe so I can be near doctors eager to give out a synthetic opiate.

Rugby is the greatest game ive ever played. So much fun, this is my first year playing and it feels like a community of fight club people. So much adrenaline you just cant stop playing.

Originally posted by wrxyz.com
Rugby is the greatest game ive ever played. So much fun, this is my first year playing and it feels like a community of fight club people. So much adrenaline you just cant stop playing.

The way you describe it makes it sound like a drug.

I'm originally from Europe so people would expect me to enjoy rugby more even though I find football much more fun and amusing.

Run around witha football, and kick it and get hurt and all cut up and its quite fun.

Back