What's new

RuneScape thread

Mish

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Talk about RuneScape here, myself I do not play this game anymore as I think that they have taken all the good aspects of the game out.

Yeah, unfortunately it all went downhill 4 years ago-ish

I've been a classic member since 03ish when did you join? :p

I joined back in 2002, it was a great game back then, just plain old simple fun, now a days tho it just sucks.
There are to many 12 year olds playing, I shouldn't judge as I was 12 playing that game once, but you know what I mean.
I agree that it went downhill, but it started more like 5 years ago really.

I spen 10-12 hours a day to RuneScape. I really like the game because it's about adventure, teamwork, and fighting, and that's what i really like. :)

This game is good but it started to crumble as more kids and less teenagers and all ages stopped playing due to what they think "suckage"

Kiss Fans Unite

Anyone here a fan of Kiss? I'm not so much a fan of Kiss as I am a fan of the entire genre of Rock. I go where ever I can to see whomever I can see and I've seen some pretty wicked concerts. I've seen rockers older than my Dad that my Dad has always wanted to see...but hasn't. Perhaps I need to drag him along some time? What goes CC...any kiss fans?

((btw...1 more month...))

Back