What's new

Ryan Leaf arrested

This is sad to hear. I was happy to learn that it seemed he had turned his life around for the most part and this is discouraging news.

What a bust.... Dude looks horrible also.

Maybe him and OJ can be cell mates!

Wow, that is a shocker! I can't wait to hear his explaination. I love it when they say "I made a mistake". No, you made a wrong choice and you got caught. It is too bad and sad that this happened.

Drugs are bad, mmkay. Money doesn't buy happiness I guess...I wonder if his former star celebrity will help him out. Probably not in Montana.

Still unbelievable that Leaf was right up there with Manning as a prospect at one point. Golden arm, but just was a headcase. His anger problems were well documented throughout his short lived career. That said, I always root for people to get their lives back on track.

I would like to hear him say he was drunk and mistakenly entered the wrong house! What happened to his money? Where did it go? Is this a new hobby of his? Breaking and entering other people's house? HAHA

As more details come out this still doesn't look good. Too bad for everyone involved, this is pretty sad from all perspectives :(

SMH. There's being a bust and then there's just completely failing at life.

A lot of guys can maybe recover from being sports busts if they just get out of the game and do something else but this guy here fails at life and it's clear he needs help.

He definitely needs some help. I have a feeling he is going to prison for a bit. He was on 10 years probation from his previous offenses.

Leaf was probably the one of the biggest busts ever. And it's a shame because he had real talent. I thought that he had finally turned it around and then I see this. You have to wonder if he always had these problems or if his rise and fall had something to do with it.

just goes to show that even famous athletes can get in trouble with the law just as much as normal citizens. It's almost refreshing seeing somebody like that not just being let off.

How many times is this guy going to claim that he has cleaned up his act and then get arrested. I'm sure this will not be the last time we hear about this guy being in trouble with the law unfortunatly.

How many times is this guy going to claim that he has cleaned up his act and then get arrested. I'm sure this will not be the last time we hear about this guy being in trouble with the law unfortunatly.

****! You're good man!

He just got arrested again! LMFAO!!!

Ryan Leaf was arrested again on Monday and accused of committing a burglary shortly after he posted bail and got out of jail after an arrest on Friday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/02/ryan-leaf-arrested-for-second-time-in-four-days/

lol Yeah read this on Yahoo..

Just two days after being arrested for burglary and possession of drugs, Ryan Leaf has been arrested again. Showing the kind of consistency he never did as a professional quarterback, the most recent arrest was, once again, for burglary and possession of drugs.

I snickered

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...d-again-no-not-repeat-saturday-181316796.html

Ryan Leaf arrested again in Montana

attachment.php

Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf was arrested again Monday, just days after he posted bail on similar charges that he burglarized a home and stole prescription drugs, authorities said.

Leaf was first arrested on Friday after police found oxycodone pills in his golf bag that an acquaintance later said Leaf stole from his home. Then early Monday, three days after posting a $76,000 bond, he was arrested again on accusations that he broke into another home outside Great Falls, Central Montana Drug Task Force commander Chris Hickman said.

The owners walked into the home Sunday afternoon to find a "tall man with an athletic build" inside, Hickman said. The man told the owners he had the wrong address and left.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...-montana-again-gps-implicates-ex-nfl-qb-crime

Attachments

• ryan-leaf-mugshot-2012-260x393.jpg
    ryan-leaf-mugshot-2012-260x393.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 24
Oh my gosh, once was just not enough for him, eh? Wow, that is unbelievable, Let me guess, he is going to claim he got too many concusions in the NFL abd didn't know what he was doing.

Back