What's new

Salads

Rawiyah

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What do you like to add to those tasty leaves? c:
I like to make my salads up of spring mix with a light Parmesan vinaigrette with some pieces of chicken breast and onions. :)

I only eat salads that contain meat and I leave the salad :hurrhurrplz:

Lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, mushrooms, and hard boiled eggs, all with ranch on top!

I like cesar salad with parmesan or grated cheese, fresh bacon, croutons
sometimes ill just make a lettuce with croutons and fresh salad dressing
I really love salad :p

I eat anything except for cauliflower. That thing tastes like vomit. :s

Lettuce, spring onion and cucumber :D

Cauliflower is yummy, especially when roasted in the oven with some breadcrumbs,ranch sauce and buffalo sauce.

What I put on my salads varies, just depends on what i have but I like;
Bacon
Chicken
Feta cheese
sunflower seeds
garlic croutons
strawberries or mandarin oranges
apple chunks
cucumber
celery
spinach
Cesar dressing or italian dressing or greek with feta dressing

I love to add dried cranberries and red onions to my salad. I also love sliced avacado and cooked turkey bacon when I have them available. I add an egg once in a while and some sliced mozzarella cheese. My favorite dressing is balsamic vinegar or romano ceasar salad to give it that little tangy taste.

I enjoy eating salads. I usually just overfill my bowl with a bunch of leaves, sprinkle some croutons, sometimes even cucumbers or tomatoes, add some shredded cheddar cheese, and to top it off, I pour some caesar dressing on it. It's absolutely delicious!

Lettuce, cucumber, sliced chicken breast, onion, grated cheese and lots of caesar sauce to destroy the healthiness of the salad.

Back