What's new

Samus Vs. Megaman

Buster

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Samus and megaman both robotic human like creations. Both have beam cannons on their arms and both can shoot different more powerful types of beams. Both characters come from very successful games, with diffucult villians to conquer. If you ask me these two are very much alike. But which is the better one.

Very formable opponents. But if they were to meet and say mega man threw a rock at samus and changellaged him, and then samus shot the first beam...................... That would start it all!!

Who would you say would win in a fight!:grr:

I have to say megaman. i like his styles and skillz....and is juist all around a better character.

honestly - i have no real reason...but i grew up playing megaman...and not metroid;)

I'm thinking that samus in the end would win. Because Mega Man is shorter than samus first of all and samus I think has more weapons to use aganist mega man. I mean morph ball bombs and plus he has like a highier jump with those jet pack things on his back.

Plus he has missles, and combo beams. I'm just thinking mega man doesn;t have enough in fire power to take samus down. Don't get me wrong Mega man has a lot of different kinds of beams but samus has more powerful types.

Originally posted by Buster
I'm thinking that samus in the end would win. Because Mega Man is shorter than samus first of all and samus I think has more weapons to use aganist mega man. I mean morph ball bombs and plus he has like a highier jump with those jet pack things on his back.

Plus he has missles, and combo beams. I'm just thinking mega man doesn;t have enough in fire power to take samus down. Don't get me wrong Mega man has a lot of different kinds of beams but samus has more powerful types.

Samus has more weapons to use?????? I definitely don't think so. Megaman has got LOADS of variations of his hand cannon.

I say Megaman would win.

well, if you compare the various types of weapons that each of the characters have access to you would find that even though megaman has many more powerful weapons then samus (who by the way is a human in a suit not a robot. if you die in super metroid it shows her after the suit shatters.;p ) megaman needs some time to change his weapons while samus just has the beams, missiles, bombs and what have you. if you have ever played metroid for long and gotten the weapons samus can get powerful weapons and freeze beams to paralyse her enemies so she could deal much more damage to megaman after she freezes him and win. but with all the powerups and abilities that megaman can receive it would become a fair fight which would give them a fair fight. So it could be anybodies win.;p

All I got to say is GO SAMUS!!! "ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WERE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY"

GO! GO! GO! GO!

(this post is fully devoid of spam)

Buster, you DO realize that Samus is a female, right? Well, in any case, I think it'd be a stalemate.

Yes I do, I don't think I have implied that she wasn't a female.

well

Samus would win against megaman, but not against X. X would defeat her, but who cares? They both rock!!!

i say megaman cause he has all those add ons to his arm cannon and all those suits samus only has 3 or 4 suits so i think megaman would win plus hes short and it would be hard for samus to shoot him.

Back