What's new

Sandusky, Oh/Cedar Point

kjjone

I drop F bombs like mice drop poop.
PF Member
Reaction score
ok peeps need some help.

My daughter is going to nationals for dance next week in Sandusky, OH

It is being held at the Kalahari Resort. I am sharing a room with another mom and would prefer not to chunk out $350 a person for 3 nights.

So does anyone have experience with the hotels around there. found the Sleep in that would cost us $350 for the stay so only $175 a person.

Also what is the cheapest you can get tickets to Cedar point for?

No advice, but just a good luck!

Good luck at Nationals & good luck not breaking the bank!

We're going to MI for softball nationals & I am in a full panic over it. We don't have a say in where we stay & DH is coming with DD & me, so we can't share a room. $125/night x 4-5 nights. I wasn't prepared for this.

ok peeps need some help.

My daughter is going to nationals for dance next week in Sandusky, OH

It is being held at the Kalahari Resort. I am sharing a room with another mom and would prefer not to chunk out $350 a person for 3 nights.

So does anyone have experience with the hotels around there. found the Sleep in that would cost us $350 for the stay so only $175 a person.

Also what is the cheapest you can get tickets to Cedar point for?

Do one of CP's resorts. They Hotel Breakers rooms will do a package to include tickets. Another great place to hit would be the drive thru safari out there. You can feed the animals from your car. An awesome experience for any age!

Have fun!

ETA: Also get early entrance with their resorts and the Hotel Breakers is right on the beach. It is gorgeous! They have a variety of price ranges. The "old" side of the hotel is less expensive than the newly remodeled side.

I hear ya. We start Pony sanction for baseball this week and if we make it to zone we are going to Bay City MI. that could be Tuesday to Sunday. and on the off chance we win that tournament we go to the world series in PA for a week. I want them to make it to zone at least it would be great to go to the world series but ugh the money

Do one of CP's resorts. They Hotel Breakers rooms will do a package to include tickets. Another great place to hit would be the drive thru safari out there. You can feed the animals from your car. An awesome experience for any age!

Have fun!

ETA: Also get early entrance with their resorts and the Hotel Breakers is right on the beach. It is gorgeous! They have a variety of price ranges. The "old" side of the hotel is less expensive than the newly remodeled side.

I am not going to Cedar Point. the other mom/daughter is going one day.
I have passes to get in the waterpark at Kalahari. so I just need a clean room to sleep because most of the time we will be at the waterpark or dancing

When we went a few years ago we bought our Cedar Point tix from Meijer. We stayed at Great Wolf Lodge. I can't remember how much that was but I would say that's geared more towards younger kids, though, so not sure how that works for you. But we had fun there anyway.

I thought this was going to be about that asswipe from Penn State doing something in OH. :lol: Thank god it wasn't.

Oh I guess my info isn't going to help you, sorry! I didn't see your post above until I had already posted.

Quality Inn & Suites Cedar Point - Sandusky

1935 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH, 44870 United States ‎866-539-0036‎

this is right at the causeway entrance. Clean, decent price great location.

Try AAA for tickets if you have a membership, there's an office in Sandusky. Otherwise look for the coke or pepsi cans locally that might have a discount, local Meijer or Krogers are likely to sell tickets too.

I have it narrowed to 3 places looks like 3 nights will run from $180-280 total so at most $140 a person. The hotels all seem to have good and bad reviews. I just want a clean place to lay my head as that is all we will be doing there

I double checked my AAA membership materials and Cedar Point is not a discount you can get at the gate, like Great America or Sea World. The cans- I think you can present those at the gate for a discount.

Back