What's new

Scardy cat.....

I think that's awesome! No breaks, you're in better shape than most people :bliss: the first time is the hardest because unknown things can be intimidating. Soon you'll be in the front of the class kicking ****.

Glad you had a good time! Keep going!

I agree with Anne on the Turbokick. I was so sad when the teacher at the Y hurt herself, they havent replaced it. Turbokick ROCKS - be prepared for exhaustion, pain and awesome curves (if you keep it up!)

Glad you had a good time! Keep going!

I agree with Anne on the Turbokick. I was so sad when the teacher at the Y hurt herself, they havent replaced it. Turbokick ROCKS - be prepared for exhaustion, pain and awesome curves (if you keep it up!)

I wish someone taught a class around here---I need to dig my turbojam DVDs out and start using them again. I've been a major slacker this summer. Inspire me Piggy!

Thanks ! Yeah you already worked hard, don't let it catch up to u!

Sooo I FINALLY... bit the bullet and went to the 5:30PM class it was called Muscle Max ... AND it kicked my ****! But I kept up and there where a buncha skinny hoes there having to take breaks and I didn't have to take one! I felt so good! A little boost to the ego there... and I only felt awkward once.. they had us lay on our step board thing and try to point our hands and feet toward the ceiling only using your abs.. well I felt like a beached whale and really couldn't do it.... but I kept trying! So I give myself credit for that! I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for listening guys, I know most of you are prolly thinking I am a moron but... I am proud of myself! :)

:hiphip::hiphip::hiphip::cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

OMG!! Hurting today! YIKES!

This is why I like my treadmill in the basement!!
I hear ya about the hurting!!
I started doing weight training last August and most days I'm not sore anymore but every now and then...I can't walk for days!

Back