Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sard0nica

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Time to vote which hit horror series everyone likes the best. It's pretty hard to pick a favorite sometimes but give it a shot anyways. Also, has anybody went out and played Clock Tower III? This game crosses some rather uncomfortable boundaries. All I can say is when I saw that big Sledgehammer killer hit that little 12 year old girl on the head killing her instantly I was kind of blown away that little children are being killed in video games now. Capcom is doing some pretty weird stuff lately. Not to mention when the killer in the gas mask threw the old lady and her son in a barrel of sulpheric acid as they screamed while burning to death. I guess developers always push to limits to be original and grab that bigger audience. I remember when Mortal Kombat was on the news because of all the blood that came out when you hit someone, we have sure come a long way. Anyone have any comments?

Resi, no contest.

No contest 'cos I haven't played any of the others.

Haha yea resident evil defiently. btw scariest games made not alive :)

I played resident evil when i was 13 and that mans zombie face right at the beginning made me have nightmares :crying:

silent hill was pretty crazy, but i didnt play much resi so its no contest :)

Evil over Silent Hill any day. Never heard of Clock Tower though...

Yeah I've talked to a lot of people who haven't heard of Clock Tower either. Clock Tower is less popular mainly because it's just plain weird when compared to other games. Everyone should at least go out and play Clock Tower 3 up till where you come across the Sledgehammer serial killer. It's really something weird yet disturbing to see. Actually, the whole game is something weird and disturbing to see-

Dude why wasn;t eternal darkness on the list. That game had some pretty scary stuff in it. I was freaked out around every corner. Plus the music was freaky as well.

I've always liked the Resident Evil series.

Silent Hill was a lot more freaky/scary. However I think Resident Evil pull off the best overall effort. That and the fact that I cant really get into the SH series. Hopefully 3 will change that. But im gonna have to go with Resident Evil as my favorite survival horror game.

Mario Brothers, the concept of little people in a world of their own with a evil turtle guy as the emperor? ... No contest. :p

But, I'd also have to say Resident Evil. ;)

I'm not sure if it's a survival horror, it might be, but Eternal Darkness is pretty scary when your sanity goes way down - you see some really weird stuff then.

Also, when you check in the bath with Alex, you see her body in a pool of blood and she screams, very scary at night :p :crying:

Back