What's new

School Supply Deals

If you need baby wipes - the boxes of Sensitive Pampers are on rollback at Walmart for $1.97 - use the $2/1 coupon from 6/6 P&G and get them FREE!

Walmart also had reg price-
Elmers 4 Oz glue - .25
Composition Notebooks - .25
Expo 2 pack Dry Erase Markers (black) - $1.50
Crayola Crayons 24 box - .25

Target this week -
Composition Notebooks - .25
Spiral one subject notebooks - .15
Rose Art Glue Sticks 2 pks - .20
Elmers Glue Sticks 2 packs - .25
Kids Backpacks select varieties - $9
Matching Lunchboxes - $6

Walmart from hip2save::
School Supplies

$0.15 Each
1 Subject Notebook
2 Pocket Folder

$0.25 Each

Crayola Crayons (24 ct.)
Elmer’s Glue Sticks (2 ct.)
Composition Book

$0.75 Each

1″ Binders

$1 Each
Post It Notes (Singles)
Scotch Tape (Single Rolls)
Fiskars Safety Scissors
Plastic Pencil Box
Zippered Pencil Case
Bic Ballpoint Pens
Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils
Crayola Colored Pencils (12 Ct.)
Crayola Markers (10 Ct.)
Sharpie Markers (2 Ct.)
Pink Erasers (2 Ct.)

Highlighters, folders, and wooden rulers are a good deal at Walgreens next week at $.09 each. Also, the five pack of Bic Highlighters are $.49, so about $.10 each.

Guess I'd better get started with the school supplies. Anyone see back packs at a really good price??? Thanks

PLEASE VOTE for my son's workshop for the disabled. Another Pepsi Challenge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NORTHPOINTE LINK: http://pep.si/btNkMV this is a direct link. Thanks for all the votes

Has anybody seen any of these for a good price?

Binders 1/2 inch
Stretchable book covers would like to pay $.50 or less
Boxes gallon sized bags would like to pay $1.00 or less
Boxes sandwich bags would like to pay $1.00 or less
Clorox or Lysol wipes would like to pay $1.50 or less
Crayola Colored Pencils 24 ct.
Dividers
Cap Erasers
Filler Paper would like to pay $.50/pack or less
Paint
Purell 8 oz.
Ruled Index Cards
Spiral Bound 5 subject notebooks
Wet Ones
Backpacks would like to pay around $7.00 each

Free Bic pens at Target.

Target has Bic pens for .99. Target.com has a $1/2 q for Bic pens and the 8/1 SS has a $1/2 manf q for Bic pens. They're free!

Crayola colored pencils are $1 at Target too.

Free Bic pens at Target.

Target has Bic pens for .99. Target.com has a $1/2 q for Bic pens and the 8/1 SS has a $1/2 manf q for Bic pens. They're free!

Crayola colored pencils are $1 at Target too.

is it the 24 count?? or 12

Pepsi Challenge voting to Help The Disabled/Handicapped have a better life. Please vote daily text from your phone or online. Thanks so much for all your help.. "
PLEASE VOTE for my son's workshop for the disabled. You can text Pepsi (73774) enter 100273 for Northpointe vote. & standard text msg rates apply. or still vote online Pepsi Challenge Please vote once everyday.
NORTHPOINTE LINK: http://pep.si/btNkMV this is a direct link. Thanks for voting
I need to get back to WAGs for the crayons, they would only let me have 2 :( Barbs fav cashier was there & no cosmetic girl to ring me out

For those looking for the 24 ct. Crayola colored pencils, Toys R Us has them ending today for $2. Next week they are BOGO free there, but I don't know if that's a better deal or not.

Does anyone know of any good deals for pencils that don't have limits and at a store where there will be plenty of stock? Last year I think they were $.50 for 24 ct. at Target, but it's not in next weeks ad, and I only have two days to buy them after that. I've already been to Office Max several times to buy their limit of three, and I've been to Walgreens to buy their $.09 ones, but they didn't have that many. I still need a total of 1,788 pencils and I don't know where I'm going to get them.

Picking up job applications at all those places Liz? :bee:

For those looking for the 24 ct. Crayola colored pencils, Toys R Us has them ending today for $2. Next week they are BOGO free there, but I don't know if that's a better deal or not.

Does anyone know of any good deals for pencils that don't have limits and at a store where there will be plenty of stock? Last year I think they were $.50 for 24 ct. at Target, but it's not in next weeks ad, and I only have two days to buy them after that. I've already been to Office Max several times to buy their limit of three, and I've been to Walgreens to buy their $.09 ones, but they didn't have that many. I still need a total of 1,788 pencils and I don't know where I'm going to get them.

That's ALOT of pencils doode...

CVS has Caliber pens and pencils on sale starting 8/8 2/$1. The scanner has been giving out $1/2 Caliber stationery items so you can get 2 free for every crt you've collected this week.

Back