What's new

scooby doo

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
anybody going to see this next week?

we're already sitting in the theater waiting patiently :nuts:

I'd love to, but Sece would want to crawl all over the place instead of quietly watching LOL

Originally posted by liltaz
I'd love to, but Sece would want to crawl all over the place instead of quietly watching LOL

that's okay taz. she'll get her chance :)

welp. we went to see this last night and it was mildly entertaining. the theatre was *packed* w/kids :| i was kind of bored, so i was looking around. it seems that the 8-12 year old group enjoyed it the most. we had a gaggle of 7-year old girls behind us and they were making googly eyes at my son and his friend :lol: i managed to snarf down an entire bucket of popcorn and a big box of raisinets all by myself. ho-hum.

there were so may kids that some were sitting in the aisles. one teen was so excited when the movie started that he did this electrified-looking jump. it was so high that he looked like he was actually in the movie for about two seconds. i was cracking up over this for a while :D

ah, i'd say don't bother w/this one. that's just my humble opinion unless you have kids in the 8-12 range. honestly, it felt like i was watching club mtv at a cheesy hotel :lol:

peace out.

Yeah. Gotta go with Spidey on this one. Went, too, and it was cute, but more of a renter than one worth going to the theater for...

Yeah, definate renter. I went and saw it at the drive in because i knew it wouldnt be worth the $9, but it was worth the $3 that I spent to see it at the drive in. It was funny though, I really enjoyed it.

boo
i liked it a lot
i think it was very well done, and i was generally amused the entire movie (except maybe the first 10min i thought it was corny)

the colors, sets, music, and twist at the end made it one decent movie

definetely wouldnt see it in the theatre twice, but since nothing better was out it was worth my money

It's not on my must see list, but I wouldn't be adverse to going if someone wanted to take me along...

Back