BV Administrator
PF Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• n6rAz.png
    n6rAz.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 37
I love Davis' unibrow. I hope he is such a dominant player that the unibrow becomes a popular fashion statement. That would be awesome.

That funny! Does he also multiply like the bird does? Davis is a good player and I hope that he becomes a star at the NBA. He's got talent and great shooting skills. I admire his ability to perform such feats. He's Kentucky's lethal weapon.

attachment.php

I don't get it

They do look alike. The guy who made that picture even got confused with the captions! :p

Attachments

• 41789_121789114507764_3843_n.jpg
    41789_121789114507764_3843_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 46
A great picture. I didn't think that Anthony was separate at birth with an angry bird. :) That too funny. Thanks for sharing.

That's a funny picture lol. It's ironic though because just last night, I was telling my brother how Anthony's eyebrows were too close just like an Angry Bird.

This is hilarious. Thanks for sharing the picture so that we could have a good laugh. Now I can't picture him any other way and will think of this every time I see him.

Looking at this again, I can't help but feel Anthony Davis would make a very good evil mastermind. He has the eyebrows for it!

LOL angry bird. That unibrow though. It kills me softly every time. I needed this picture. It's a welcome distraction.

Haha! I can't seem to get this picture out of my mind. Oh Davis, why do you have such insane eyebrow(s)?

I swear, this kid is gonna give me nightmares if he enters the Association looking like that.Hole-eee-sheeet dude!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! That is too funny! The resemblence is uncanny too!!!

Here's another separated at birth.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pau-gasol.jpg
    pau-gasol.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25
  • geico-caveman.jpg
    geico-caveman.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 67
Jason Richardson of the Orlando Magic and Former NFL great Michael Irving.
attachment.php

Attachments

• jason-richardson-michael-irvin.jpg
    jason-richardson-michael-irvin.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 23
Mark Cuban - Emperor Commodus: Separated at Birth?
attachment.php

Yes, I think it's true.

Attachments

• cuban-commodus.jpg
    cuban-commodus.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 21
For all you who have been NBA fans for more that 10 years. This is classic.
Sam Cassell seperated at birth with ET.
attachment.php
attachment.php

etcassell.jpg

Attachments

• samcassell-272x300.jpg
    samcassell-272x300.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
  • et.jpg
    et.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 208
Looll. I saw this on facebook yesterday and I lol'd hard. You gotta love the uni-brow though.

Apparently Davis will be keeping the unibrow, he's come to think of it as something he's known for and he's comfortable with that.

Back