What's new

Seriously, what is wrong with Georgia???

Don't speed. Atlanta has terrible signage. Too many freaks on the road.

She could avoid ATL entirely if she wanted to. It doesn't even take any longer...it's like a 30 mile difference to go from Indianapolis to Cincinatti through Lexington & down that way. I totally forgot that DH & I went that way last year because I HATE the mountains of Chattanooga. :lol:

I have turned into a pansy!

She could avoid ATL entirely if she wanted to. It doesn't even take any longer...it's like a 30 mile difference to go from Indianapolis to Cincinatti through Lexington & down that way. I totally forgot that DH & I went that way last year because I HATE the mountains of Chattanooga. :lol:

I have turned into a pansy!

Really? You don't like the logging trucks flying up and down the mountain at 75 mph? :laugh:

Me either! :lol:

My kids video'd me screaming & CRYING the last time we drove through there. It was just the three of us & I SWEAR the truck tires were smoking. Every time we see a "steep grade" percentage sign now they tease me..."Look, Mom! 5 percent grade! FIVE PERCENT GRADE!"

Brats. :lol:

I would move to Savannah in a heartbeat.

Why would anyone want someone driving alone? Even an 10 yr old is better then alone

I think most 10 year olds make GREAT company. Still interested enough in mom to enjoy chatting....not old enough to fight over the radio.

AND COULD BE a GREAT memory for the 10 yo all the alone one-on-one time with mom.

Sounds GREAT to me.

I would move to Savannah in a heartbeat.

Why would anyone want someone driving alone? Even an 10 yr old is better then alone

We are considering retiring in Savannah :cartwheel:

Back