What's new

Shame & Chocolate Bars

Would you buy a chocolate bar shaped like crap?

• Absolutely. Without hesitation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would consider it.

• No way!

• Total voters
Melted chocolate is at it's best in a chocolate fondue!!!
MMMmmm MMmmmm Mmmmm :thumbsup:

Venus said:

Yes Venus, that is the truth, the best fondue in my opinion are with the Toblerone bars, that is just delicious! Fruits and Chocolates, the best combination ever. Just like beer and pretzels. :thumbsup:

Venus said:

*Homer walks in room* MMMMMMM. . . chocolate fondue!!!!

Man that chocolate fondue sounds great, sounds like it would kill you also.

:applaus: i didn't think this would prompt that much discussion! i thought people would just be disgusted and go post on a more serious thread...i had guessed that somepeople somewhere would have already done it, it's an easy connection to make i guess. man. i could kill for some chocolate right now.

Yeah it's true... Man something must be wrong with me... I keep agreeing with Chris in the last 2 days!!! :p ;)

OMG you don't know what you're missing! Find a camp fire ASAP and make smores, you gotta have them, they are heavenly! Yummy! :thumbsup:

BabyBuddha said:

I have never had Smores!!! :(

BabyBuddha, you have NEVER had smores????? I can't believe it.
When I met my BF, I had never had any either, he bought all the stuff and a bunch of candles and we sat in the livingroom and made smores over a bunch of lit candles... They were delicious! That was my first time having smores, and I have to agree with Vixen you don't know what your missing, they are so **** good.

BabyBuddha said:

I have never had Smores!!! :(
Yea only until recently did I have smores, I think last December was the first time. I had a chance when I was young to have one when a friends mother was making it but for some reason that I don't remember why but I turned it down. Try it though you will love it, the melted chocolate and marsh mallow is like nothing you ever had.

highlandronin26 said:

**** me running:p Please get a darn recipe and make them:wave:

recipe for smores?
graham crackers
choclate bar
marshmellows

indoors
take 1 graham cracker and stick a marshmellow on it put in the microwave for like 15 seconds add a piece of choclate bar and put the other graham cracker on top and eat

out doors
same thing just roast marshmellow on open fire

^^ I personally like to heat my marshmellows up and stick blueberry's in them...YUMMY!

Back