What's new

Should roids be legal in sports?

I'm waiting for said studies. No one has yet posted any.

They can be taken safely in healthy adult men. If we 'humans' want to take more and more, that's going to be abusing it, which not everyone is doing, and not what I was talking about. Use and abuse are two different things.

You're all talking about how their illegal for a 'reason', so I guess killing people from alcohol and tobacco is also for a 'reason'. That reason is money.

Portland Timbers has shown you some studies and all you say it's "completely irrelevant" You wanted studies, there you have.

Please, show me one healthy adult man who uses steroids properly like you say.

Portland Timbers has shown you some studies and all you say it's "completely irrelevant" You wanted studies, there you have.

Might want to look up testosterone replacement therapy. Guess what, they use the same testosterone to treat patients as do athletes.

Also might want to get your head out of your arse and look at the current athletes that are on it at the moment. Not to mention the variety of other recreational drugs they take, like cocaine for example, yet they're probably more healthy than most of the population in usa.

Oh and here's one more that took deca like it was tic tac's every morning.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Pictures-2.jpg

should I keep going?

Oh and might want to look up the side effects of prescription pain killers and everything else the doctor gives you. Steroids dont even come close to the effects of anti-depression and pain killer meds that are prescribed to thousands if not millions of people world wide.

In this case, ignorance is not bliss.

He didn't post any relevant studies. In my previous post I quoted a few of the ones he gave me, and they agreed with me.

A healthy adult male on steroids? Go around any gym. Celebrities? Stallone, Arnold, IFBB pro Bodybuilders, NFL players, ''The truth about steroids'' video a couple of pages back.

You've brought up some very interesting points. I suppose it is true that if it were legal the drug wouldn't be as harmful. I personally would like to see it too if not just to satisfy my curiosity. However, I don't think it should merely be legalized if it were to be integrated into sports, rather be required as all players must share the benefit. I don't think this will happen, but it is a very interesting thought to play around with. Great post!

I don't know how you can condone the damaging long-term effects that occur when steroids are taken. It would possibly be more entertaining to see already amazing athletes perform even better with the aid of PED's but then there probably wouldn't be a level playing field in regards to not everyone actually using them. The boundaries of sport would be pushed greatly though, it'd be quite the spectacle.

I don't know how you can condone the damaging long-term effects that occur when steroids are taken. It would possibly be more entertaining to see already amazing athletes perform even better with the aid of PED's but then there probably wouldn't be a level playing field in regards to not everyone actually using them. The boundaries of sport would be pushed greatly though, it'd be quite the spectacle.

What 'damaging long-term effects' you speak of?

They don't make the playing field not equal. Everyone is on something, you probably just watched the news and that's how much you know about steroids.

It might be worth for you to read previous 10 pages to open your eyes.

He didn't post any relevant studies. In my previous post I quoted a few of the ones he gave me, and they agreed with me.

A healthy adult male on steroids? Go around any gym. Celebrities? Stallone, Arnold, IFBB pro Bodybuilders, NFL players, ''The truth about steroids'' video a couple of pages back.

FFS FDA studies are among the links, sort your head out boy you know you are wrong - I have never heard such utter **** in my life!!!

What 'damaging long-term effects' you speak of?

They don't make the playing field not equal. Everyone is on something, you probably just watched the news and that's how much you know about steroids.

It might be worth for you to read previous 10 pages to open your eyes.

More garbage - If one person in this forum even uses your principles then you need to know that you are responsible for their thinking that roids are safe to use, you are responsible for someone cheating themselves and also potentially being banned for life from the sport they may partake in.

Do you want to meet up in England and we shall take a visit to a few clinics that treat people that HAVE been permanently affected by steroid use?

We are not talking about safe clinical medical use - we are talking about abuse, cheating and affects - you are living on Mars dude.

More garbage - If one person in this forum even uses your principles then you need to know that you are responsible for their thinking that roids are safe to use, you are responsible for someone cheating themselves and also potentially being banned for life from the sport they may partake in.

Do you want to meet up in England and we shall take a visit to a few clinics that treat people that HAVE been permanently affected by steroid use?

We are not talking about safe clinical medical use - we are talking about abuse, cheating and affects - you are living on Mars dude.

In my posts I've always said ''healthy adult males'' and ''use not abuse'' which makes a ****ing difference. Steroids use CAN be safe, everything has side effects but it's up to you if the benefits outweigh the risks, which are all irreversible.

Again, we're not talking about cheating. You seriously ignored several posts and pictures of your 'natural athletes' who are way beyond the natural limit and are even bigger than some bodybuilders today. Overeem is another example of your 'natural' athlete who passed drug tests before but now got caught on a random drug test, which he didn't expect so he couldn't pass it.

FFS FDA studies are among the links, sort your head out boy you know you are wrong - I have never heard such utter **** in my life!!!

I quoted a few studies that you sent me, which showed the benefits on libido, mood, cardiovascular fitness, fat free body mass. A few showed minor side effects, and none showed any serious health risks and no one died(which is the opposite of what was supposed to happen according to the media).

Why don't you directly link me to the studies you speak of, instead of me going through hundreds of them and picking out what is relevant and what is not?

So are we talking about steroid use, as you said in your first paragraph, or abuse, as you said in the second paragraph?

Anecdotal evidence is useless in those cases. I wanted you to link me to any studies showing serious health risks and you have so far supported my claims and I have quoted some studies in my previous posts.

Anyone who thinks athletes are clean are delusional. Portland Timbers, you sound like the dad who lost his son due to suicide in "bigger, faster, stronger" (maybe other way around).

I agree with all Portland Timbers said.
I'm getting tired of reading your posts about alcohol and tobacco, like I said before, if you want to discuss about them, make some new threads. They have nothing to do with steroids.

You are saying that if steroids are taken carefully, they are "healthy".
You are forgetting one thing, we are humans.
Humans always want more and more, we will never be satisfied with anything.

All you say is "show me some studies", don't you have another thing to say? There are plenty of studies, life experiences, I will show you some when I have time and when I want to do it. Now I consider it's just a waste of time, you won't ever admit steroids have permanent negative effects on human body.

hahahaahhaah holy **** this is so stupid, im not even kidding

Back