What's new

Shows you miss

When ever I get the chance I'm always looking at the repeats to Star Trek. My favorite is Star Trek the next generation.

I miss a show called "Wolf's Rain". It was about 4 wolves that had to escape a human city to find paradise. Sadly, it ended with most of them dieing.

My favorite Star Trek has always been the Classic, but I love em all.

Firefly was great. I'm also one that didn't get into it until the Sci-Fi channel picked it up.

I miss Rome...I'm a history buff.

Anybody remember Cop Rock by Steven Bochco? It was after Hill Street Blues but before NYPD Blue. I don't miss it, it just came to mind. The cops on the show sang some of the dialog :eek:ddgrin:

I liked watching Rome as well. To bad they didn't have more episodes that was indeed a good program.

rome was good, but by the time i started getting into it, it was gone.

right now i am missing South Park episodes. it has taken a mid season break

Jericho, Jeremiah, firefly, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek the Next Generation, Odyssey 5, Andromeda

Obviously i miss "Less Than Perfect", i love thos show very much) and Star Track.

Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: DS9
Lost
Countdown
Torchwood (Season 4 is coming though)
Friends
Sex And The City
To The Manor Born
The Vicar Of Dibley
Red Dwarf
Blake's 7
The Goodies

There are so many. Airwolf, Magnum P.I., Firefly, Stargate and Stargate Atlantis, Jermiah, Star Trek the next generation, Jericho,Odyssey 5,Farscape. I could go all day of the great shows that are long gone.

Soul Hunter (Hoshin Engi)
Star Trek: Deep Space 9
Star Trek: Voyager

There are so many. Airwolf, Magnum P.I., Firefly, Stargate and Stargate Atlantis, Jermiah, Star Trek the next generation, Jericho,Odyssey 5,Farscape. I could go all day of the great shows that are long gone.

All great shows!!

For some reason I miss Alf also LOL

Back