What's new

Shrek 2 ... I saw it!

lobo

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
:woohoo: Hey! Hey! Just saw it! It is great ... not much better as Shrek 1, but it is the same great! All my tribe loves it ...

SPOILER!
SPOILER!
SPOILER!

I think that it is the best Banderas's character :lol:

I want to see that movie so much!!!! I think I'll call my bud and see if he wants to go see it. I never would've thought they'd come out with a second Shrek movie... that's awesome :D

oh i'm not surprised at all, given the success of the first one. but yeah, i'm planning to see it at some point, probably with the lady

It's one of my girl's fave movies (1st one), so I forsee an outing with the smaller one coming on soon to see it :)

Not fair we always have to wait for releases over here... it rains far more often, therefore they should let us have indoor entertainment in a more expediant fashion!

Was gonna see it. Shrek was cool. Shrek Two should be good too. :D

Definatly a good movie. I was cracking up constantly

i'll be seeing it this weekend, and i'm looking forward to it

this one's on pace to break lots more records, i hope it unseats titanic. plech.

saw it today! :yay:

soooo awesome, very much in spirit of the first and still very very very funny.

tiny spoiler, really no big deal but if you're a purist there's your warning:

i think the "knights" segment was one of my favorites... "yep, that's catnip" .. "it's not mine!"

aaahhaha

I loved it! I liked the first one a little more but I will definitely be getting this one as well on dvd when it comes out! :nod:

Very good movie.. While my excitement during this movie was only 50% of what the original one is, I think Shrek 3 (due summer '06) will be much better due to the character development experience they've gained.. I've had enough of the relationship conflict already!

The ending was the most fun...

Now, wonder what trouble Shrek Jr. can get into. ;)

I was pleasently suprised at how good the first one was........I want to take my daughter to #2 but her mom want's to take her...I'll just borow her dvd when she get's it

great movie, just saw it for the second time yesterday. For me, it was funnier the first time because i was with someone who laughs at everything, which makes me laugh at everything too. the cat is soo funny too! i'd say the first one was a bit better, but maybe thats cuz it was something completely different, not expected, and the second one had to follow it, a hard job to do. anyway, great movie, you gotta see it, and definitly worth seeing in the theater so you can hear everyone laugh with you

Yeah I usually enjoy the theater experience, but on occasion there really are those idiots who ruin it for everyone with the 6 month old (who is never taken out for a walk!) or the cellphone, or just plain old fashioned never-shutting-the-hell-up. :D

RANXEROX said:
I was pleasently suprised at how good the first one was........I want to take my daughter to #2 but her mom want's to take her...I'll just borow her dvd when she get's it

No no no! Take it from me kids never complain being taken to the same movie twice. My son thinks its brilliant when me and his dad want to see the same film...in fact I'm sure he engineers it specially so he gets to see them twice!

Go see the movie! It's ace

Back