Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Till now X-Zone4u is ranked 0, hope it reaches 1 soon :D

Due to the unrelated domain name, x-zone4u is still lagging behind.

Mine is still 1, Its not increased since many days, hope it reaches 2 or 3 or more, soon. Maybe thats because of my long absence. Trying to improve things now. :)

Would you ever buy a Facebook page?

If you ever found a very active Facebook fan page in your niche that had many thousands of followers and likes and you had the chance to buy it, would you do so? Or do you have no interest in Facebook pages at all?

It would depend. Most social media accounts are bundled with websites as they are sold. However if such a proposal found itself at my doorway I would consider it...assuming it was at a decent price. Obviously since no physical or digital files would be transferred....I don't think it would be worth as much as a normal sale of a website.

Raizen said:
It would depend. Most social media accounts are bundled with websites as they are sold. However if such a proposal found itself at my doorway I would consider it...assuming it was at a decent price. Obviously since no physical or digital files would be transferred....I don't think it would be worth as much as a normal sale of a website.

Yeah, you're right about the website social media accounts but there are also pages for general things like anime, music, etc. I've heard of a lot of people buying those types of pages to push products, and such. Would you ever buy a page for that purpose?

Depends on the price. The other thing with social media is that it's so easy to go on to, fivver lets say, and but about 2000 fake (or claimed) real accounts to follow your page. How do you prove the likes are legitimate? Perhaps you'd buy the page and only be pushing your product to fake Chinese bot accounts. Seems like an awfully grey area.

Back