What's new

Sleep schedule: what's yours like?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I know my sleep schedule remains the same - I either go to bed at 10 pm, 11 pm, or 12 am depending on the day, and sleep for 8 hours. But, when its a party night/weekend night, I usually stay up late, and sleep a long time - like 9 hours or so.

So, what's your sleep schedule like? Is it wacky?

I thought there was a thread discussing something similar, but obviously not...Either way, my sleeping shedule is roughly something like 1am-11am but it varies every night, so I think on average its about 8

I thought there was a thread discussing something similar, but obviously not...Either way, my sleeping shedule is roughly something like 1am-11am but it varies every night, so I think on average its about 8
I was looking for it, couldn't find it. =p
Have you ever slept for 14 hours?

My sleep schedule was ruined for 3 weeks where I would be up at night and sleep in the day, but I got it back on track 2 days ago by staying up at night and day, then went to sleep finally at the next night.

My sleeping pattern is pretty bad. I usually go to bed about 11pm but usually find myself still awake at 1am. There was one night that I fell asleep at 3am and was back up for school at 6am - 3 hours sleep is not good. But yeah mines is about 5/6 hours on average.

My sleeping pattern is pretty bad. I usually go to bed about 11pm but usually find myself still awake at 1am. There was one night that I fell asleep at 3am and was back up for school at 6am - 3 hours sleep is not good. But yeah mines is about 5/6 hours on average.

I had that this morning, I kept constantly waking up throughout the night and had to be up at 8am this morning for a job interview

I had that this morning, I kept constantly waking up throughout the night and had to be up at 8am this morning for a job interview

I hate when I have nights like that. It can't be good in the long-run if it continues to happen.

Off-topic: good luck with the interview.

I hate when I have nights like that. It can't be good in the long-run if it continues to happen.

Off-topic: good luck with the interview.

Yea, it's not good, after a few weeks of it happening, I ended up being tired all day and couldn't sleep at night

Off-topic: the interview secured me work experience, I start Monday Evening :D

Yea, it's not good, after a few weeks of it happening, I ended up being tired all day and couldn't sleep at night

Off-topic: the interview secured me work experience, I start Monday Evening :D

I've never had it more than a few times, and I hope it never stays with me for a while. Could it possibly lead to insomnia?

Off-topic: Well done :)!

Oh my sleep schedule haha, dont get me started - actually, you have, too late!

I work shifts, mainly at nights so most of the time i have a set routine - but due to my work, i do often overtime, meaning that stuffs up my routine sleeping pattern.

Anyway.

I will give you an "average" day sleeping pattern on my working week.

12 midnight - drive to work
1am - start work
9am - finish work (normal time)
10am - at home
11am - go to sleep
3pm - wake up
7pm - go to sleep
11pm - wake up and get ready for work
12 midnight - do it all over again

Now i usually have a couple 4 hour naps a day - total 8 hours what is enough for me as i trained my body. On my days off, usually the first one, i tend to sleep non stop for 12 hours to catch up on that sleep i missed on the previous week.

This is if all goes well - if all the overtime kicks in, thats when i am stuffed and i have to some how manage my time and sleep.

Back