What's new

So-has anyone tried the Edy's Smoothies yet?

sxj999780

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I bought the Sunrise Blend flavor (orange-peach-banana) and it tastes a bit weird to me. Like it has a strange aftertaste. Anyone try any other flavors? Not sure if I would purchase these again. I miss the Delmonte fruit cup smoothies-I LOVED those. I think they've been discontinued--I haven't seen them in a long time.

I bought some and my DD tried the pineapple one and liked it

Haven't tried the Edy's but those Delmonte ones were good with some banana and yogurt added in. I'll be sad to hear that they were discontinued. I liked them but just didn't want to buy them if they weren't free LOL.

Haven't tried the Edy's but those Delmonte ones were good with some banana and yogurt added in. I'll be sad to hear that they were discontinued. I liked them but just didn't want to buy them if they weren't free LOL.

I know what you mean! I think that's maybe why I haven't seen them around. I always shop with my "Coupon Glasses" on.

I like the pineapple and strawberry banana. Has anyone seen the shakes? Last time they were on deal I only looked for the smoothies, but think I would like to try the shakes this time. Does Jewel carry them?

Back