What's new

So HEY! Guess who's finally moving out?!

bargainfiend

The Infractionator - he molested the bread
PF Member
Reaction score
HG!!! Yes, houseguest is finally moving out, THREE years later. :bliss: *For those that don't know of HG, the others can fill you in, lol.

Just wanted to share that happy news. :dance:

So happy for you!!! :bliss:

HEY!! Guess who finally showed up?! :tap: :flowers:

HEY!! Guess who finally showed up?! :tap: :flowers:

Hehe...yeah, well...! I actually have a part-time job now and watch my sister's kids two days a week. My only day off has been Sunday recently!

Hehe...yeah, well...! I actually have a part-time job now and watch my sister's kids two days a week. My only day off has been Sunday recently!

What's your job? How is your DD? Where is HG going? I'm ISO some funny DD and HG stories. :bee:

What's your job? How is your DD? Where is HG going? I'm ISO some funny DD and HG stories. :bee:

LOL! Geeze...there's probably a ton of stories but I'm too bloody tired to think about them at the moment! As for my job, I work at my favorite-ist retail shop (bath/body stuff) in the whole world! :) I worked there for Christmas last year (as in two Christmases ago) and then this past Christmas...but they kept me on this year. :)

HG is moving to an apartment quite close by...but hey, it's NOT here!!! :bliss: and my daughter is okay, I guess. Same ole' thing. She is going to the Senior Prom this year so that should be...interesting?

Congrats on the job! I heart that stuff (need to buy more foaming hand soap...........I'm spoiled).

Well when you're rested up, I will love to hear some stories. Congrats also on your DD going to prom..........can't wait to see pics. :cartwheel:

What happened - he won the lottery? :giggles:

You really do need to stop by CW more often. :tap:

LOL! Geeze...there's probably a ton of stories but I'm too bloody tired to think about them at the moment! As for my job, I work at my favorite-ist retail shop (bath/body stuff) in the whole world! :) I worked there for Christmas last year (as in two Christmases ago) and then this past Christmas...but they kept me on this year. :)

HG is moving to an apartment quite close by...but hey, it's NOT here!!! :bliss: and my daughter is okay, I guess. Same ole' thing. She is going to the Senior Prom this year so that should be...interesting?

Closer to me? So when can I move in?

I'm gonna crack open a can of frosting in honor of this occasion!! :bliss:

Have you ever tried making your own? I've heard it's pretty easy...just mix regular liquid hand soap with water and put it in the foaming pump. I think I saw it on pinterest.

Just make sure you use a concentrated soap, or it will go bad. I like to use Bronners or a concentrated dish detergent.

Just make sure you use a concentrated soap, or it will go bad. I like to use Bronners or a concentrated dish detergent.

That's strange - I do this ALL the time, and never had it go bad. I've used everything from softsoap to dish soap to Suave shampoo! But the first time you refill it, start with just small amounts so you can get the right soap/water ratio before the bottle is full.

And btw, congrats to you BF! (Got a little o.t. there.) Hope you'll find more time to pop in here! We miss your stories. :)

I'm gonna crack open a can of frosting in honor of this occasion!! :bliss:

:lol: Fortunately, I'm all out of frosting! (well...of course, that means I'm out of a stockpile as well...)

Thanks everyone. He's moving just a short distance away (like walking distance!) but he'll be OUT of this house! :bliss:

Back