What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

You're talking about a gallon? Trust me, it could be worse.

I know Joan, but DH and DD drink WAY TOO MUCH milk...so we go thru quite a bit here....I like it an even $2 a gal. plus I don't make very much money either!

I know Joan, but DH and DD drink WAY TOO MUCH milk...so we go thru quite a bit here....I like it an even $2 a gal. plus I don't make very much money either!

It's been years since milk was anywhere near $2/gallon here.

The big grocery stores here have milk at $4.59, $4.89, $4.49 a gallon. For 'name' brand milk, it can be over $5 a gallon. We do go to a dairy farm and pay $4.25 a gallon I think. I will have to check.

Friday may have just been the best day of my year! My divorce was made final in court! After letters from his lawyer all week stating he would not come he was there in all his glory. It is now official in records DS is with me and for that I am forever grateful. Then later that night got a call from one of my greatest friends. We have a place to move to that will allow us to keep our inside and outside farm dog. DS and I were so heart broken at the thought of loosing them. It was such a relief to know that was 1 more worry off our shoulders :)

I have been worried about you Missy!!! I'm glad to hear that great news!!!!!!!!!

Played a round of Mouse Trap with DS.
Every time I would say, "Your turn," he would say, "Can you call me sweetheart?"
"Okay, your turn sweetheart!" Awwwwwwww :)

Friday may have just been the best day of my year! My divorce was made final in court! After letters from his lawyer all week stating he would not come he was there in all his glory. It is now official in records DS is with me and for that I am forever grateful. Then later that night got a call from one of my greatest friends. We have a place to move to that will allow us to keep our inside and outside farm dog. DS and I were so heart broken at the thought of loosing them. It was such a relief to know that was 1 more worry off our shoulders :)

It's really nice to hear good news for a change. There has been so much negative lately. I'm happy for you and your ds.

Played a round of Mouse Trap with DS.
Every time I would say, "Your turn," he would say, "Can you call me sweetheart?"

"Okay, your turn sweetheart!" Awwwwwwww :)

Awe, so sweet. I love kids!

Really trying to lose weight and completely frustrated that I can't...have really cut back on what I eat and trying to move more...just feeling crappy in general. DH is being a PITA lately with his job stuff and am tired of trying to help him and getting nowhere. stressed about my own health issues and my mom's health issues and trying not to obsess about things. Thanks for letting me vent peeps!

Come into my office and act like an idiot (newer guy) don't look shocked when I tell you if you aren't going to listen to the advice you came in here to get not to bother coming back in later and asking again.

Not in the mood buddy boy.

Well, that was like losing touch with a friend. I had no idea how to find anyone and now I want to run and sound the alarms that it is back, but will just have to wait for everyone to show up again :)

Not much to update other than the ex undergoing Chemo is still losing weight, 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks. It looked like he was down another 5 pounds when I last saw him last month so it has to be at least 15 pounds since Mid August not including the 30 before he was first diagnosed. I am so sad. I wish there was more I could do for him.

I'm headed back his way later this week but I'm not supposed to have time to see him. I hope someone cancels so that I can.

Talk about feeling lost! I forgot last night to note the new site address that was set up for an emergency. Found it now and have it bookmarked. Phew!

couponerswanted.freeforums.org for anyone else who missed it in the other thread.

So happy to hear Tazzy is ok. Prayers answered. :dance:

So happy for you, Missy! Glad everything & final & very glad you & DS found a place of your own. :)

Back