What's new

So what are your kids going as for Halloween?

Clars

You don't have to pay full price to dispose of pro
PF Member
Reaction score
My DS is going to be Mario. The girl is going to be Mickey Mouse, maybe I will put a bow on the hood and call her Minnie. Reusing a costume from Andrew because she really doesn't care about Halloween and she's too little to be Ponyo.

Andrew as Mario, although he doesn't really like the mustache.

72181_441571711034_657806034_6025713_6533461_n.jpg

Deegan is going as Anakin Skywalker and Cameron is Iron Man. I typically put lots of thought and imagination into their costumes and don't buy pre-made stuff; but I just didn't have it in me this year. C'est la vie.

DH and I are going as "Upper and Lower GIs" to a 2nd grade parents party on Saturday LOL! Get it, upper and lower GIs? I'm wearing a camoflage top with the name tape UPPER and he is wearing camoflage bottoms with name tape LOWER - oh I crack myself up!

Deegan is going as Anakin Skywalker and Cameron is Iron Man. I typically put lots of thought and imagination into their costumes and don't buy pre-made stuff; but I just didn't have it in me this year. C'est la vie.

DH and I are going as "Upper and Lower GIs" to a 2nd grade parents party on Saturday LOL! Get it, upper and lower GIs? I'm wearing a camoflage top with the name tape UPPER and he is wearing camoflage bottoms with name tape LOWER - oh I crack myself up!

I was happy to buy the costume for him this year. The year he wanted to be Diesel from Thomas was a trip. Had to make that one because they didn't sell one. He was sold on Mario when he heard it came with an inflatable belly. Too bad the belly came with a hole in it.

Oh, and I totally LOL'd at the Upper/Lower GI. Cute!

Spiderman, Batgirl, and Supergirl. And dh is going to be Batman.

Local 10 year old is a Crypt Keeper...his younger brothers will wear whatever costumes from past years that fit them...

tick tick tick time is running out-youngest Ds needs a costume for tomorrow for school--LOL and we wont be home until 8 pm -ish tonight--time to dig into the 'ol Halloween box

I have my own Vader Army...all three boys are going as Darth Vader. They're 7, 5, and 2. It's pretty cute to see them all together.

The almost 11 year old will be this (this isn't him though, but same costume):

sophiescam105.jpg

And my 8 year old will be this (bought this exact costume):

DSCN0700.jpg

ETA: These costumes are for trick or treating only, they don't acknowledge Halloween at all at my kid's school.

DD is going to be Tinkerbell. She was set on being a Tiger (much warmer) until she saw Tinkerbell in Wags' flyer. Here's hoping for a warm Halloween!

My boys are so into the Mario Wii games right now. It is driving me crazy but they love it.

Older DS is going as a yellow Toad.
Younger DS is going as Mario.

DH bought a ton of fabric and other supplies at Joann Fabric a few weeks ago. He is sewing both of their costumes ... every piece.

Good thing he volunteered to do this ... because I can't sew a **** thing! Well, maybe a button or two, but that's about it.

I love that Thomas costume!!! Ds was that 2 years in a row when he was in preschool!

This year ds is Phantom of the Opera and dd is wearing some little skeleton dress that has a head band hat to match!

Annaliza will be Daphne from Scooby-Doo. I'll be Velma and DH will be Shaggy.

Annaliza will be Daphne from Scooby-Doo. I'll be Velma and DH will be Shaggy.

Oh how cute!!!

Would love to see pics of all who dress up. :)

Back