What's new

So what are your kids going as for Halloween?

What a cutie!!!!!

Here's my dude--he went trick-or-treating downtown Geneva yesterday:
tot2.jpg

tot.jpg

My DS is going to be Mario. The girl is going to be Mickey Mouse, maybe I will put a bow on the hood and call her Minnie. Reusing a costume from Andrew because she really doesn't care about Halloween and she's too little to be Ponyo.

Andrew as Mario, although he doesn't really like the mustache.

72181_441571711034_657806034_6025713_6533461_n.jpg

VERY Cute! Billy won't do anything on the face either.

trick or treating is sunday here. we are going to take alex a few blocks over to go though. *cough*

Ds did Thomas 2 years in a row...would've been 3 but I put my foot down!!

I am just thankful he likes it and wants to go trick or treating. he used to be terrified until he had been out there for about 4 blocks.

I want to show off our ghostbuster costumes! :cartwheel:

img6713h.jpg

img6704.jpg

DH has been working on the proton packs for a month! The phaser is a real flashlight and there are glow sticks making up wires in the packs, and the ghost trap plays music from the movie...

Mine are going as 16 and 17 yo teenagers who are now too mature to dress up for Halloween *sob* :cry1:

Where did the time go!?!

I want to show off our ghostbuster costumes! :cartwheel:

img6713h.jpg

img6704.jpg

DH has been working on the proton packs for a month! The phaser is a real flashlight and there are glow sticks making up wires in the packs, and the ghost trap plays music from the movie...

Way to go Dad!

My dd is going as a Bright Idea!

White t-shirt with battery operated christmas lights duck taped to it front and back,

A bright yellow shirt over that.

Wrote on the shirt mathmatical equations all over it.

Wear with black leggings!!

Tooooo Cute!

I will take a pic!

I am just thankful he likes it and wants to go trick or treating. he used to be terrified until he had been out there for about 4 blocks.

And now you won't let him go at all. :pout:
2.gif

my son has no one to go with

second year in a row

wanted me to make him a pop-tart costume, which i would GLADLY do.

but, i hated the thought of making it for him and then he wouldnt wear it, or worse yet, he would but he would have no kids to share it with

so, i kept putting off making it

today, i asked him if he wanted me to make it, and he said "no, probably not"

i'd give ANYTHING to have a good reason to make it for that boy. i'd stay up all night, no problem.

:huggy: to you and your son, ellen

ellenface :huggy::huggy::huggy:

I don't know where you live, but if you wanna come up to Kenosha I'm putting food out (inside for adults) and he can go treating with my boys. :)

Treating is 3-6 (I think lol).

I have a Harry Potter, a Fred Weasley, a monkey, and a lion. Our downtown had trick or treating today, and HP and Star Wars were all over the place.

ellenface :huggy::huggy::huggy:

I don't know where you live, but if you wanna come up to Kenosha I'm putting food out (inside for adults) and he can go treating with my boys. :)

Treating is 3-6 (I think lol).

PM'd ya

Back