What's new

so where have you been lately?

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
i've been busy taking care of dad again and spending time with steve around our anniversary. we've been married a year. :) we originally had this day planned out with beach walking and bike riding and picnics and stuff... in the end we spent the day snuggled up in bed. life is good. we did make it out for dinner though at an award winning chinese resturaunt.
so anyway, that's me.
what's your excuse? :)

i've been busy taking care of dad again and spending time with steve around our anniversary. we've been married a year. :) we originally had this day planned out with beach walking and bike riding and picnics and stuff... in the end we spent the day snuggled up in bed. life is good. we did make it out for dinner though at an award winning chinese resturaunt.
so anyway, that's me.
what's your excuse? :)
glad you had a nice time. :) sounds really sweet.

i met a really nice german girl ive been talking t quite a bit.

work
school
home
work
school
home
work
school
home

life is grand

Working a lot and my doctor had me start taking some meds for my cholesterol and it's making me very tired. I may have to try a different drug. I"m fighting to keep my eyes open all day.

Marks schedule doesn't sound very fun

bed
work
bed
work
bed
work
hockey
bed
work
repeat...

work, astro empires with newk & RR, bowling, looking for a new ride, and enjoying this great weather.

Working a lot and my doctor had me start taking some meds for my cholesterol and it's making me very tired. I may have to try a different drug. I"m fighting to keep my eyes open all day.

have you tried modifying your diet yet?

I've been playing Astro Empires. Picking fights all over Galaxy B17. Got my **** handed to me a couple nights ago and have been rebuilding my fleet ever since.

I've also been posting heavily at The Firing Line and The High Road. Both gun sites. Go figure. :rolleyes:

But at the moment I'm sitting in the lobby of the Clamdigger Inn in Atlantic Beach, NC because the hotel's ****ty wireless system will not reach to my room on the 6th floor.

As such, it's late, I'm tired and I've got meetings tomorrow starting bright and early at 1:00 PM. So I'm off to bed. Gonna sleep til about 10:00 I think.

My job sucks huh?

:)

LOL

I don't mind home and school :unsure:
It's the school part that doesn't sound fun

have you tried modifying your diet yet?
The bif time the doc wanted me to cut back of was red meat, but that **** isn't happening. I need a good rare ( near raw ) bloody steak every few days.

So it's left up to the drugs now :p

I've been playing Astro Empires. Picking fights all over Galaxy B17. Got my **** handed to me a couple nights ago and have been rebuilding my fleet ever since.

I've also been posting heavily at The Firing Line and The High Road. Both gun sites. Go figure. :rolleyes:

But at the moment I'm sitting in the lobby of the Clamdigger Inn in Atlantic Beach, NC because the hotel's ****ty wireless system will not reach to my room on the 6th floor.

As such, it's late, I'm tired and I've got meetings tomorrow starting bright and early at 1:00 PM. So I'm off to bed. Gonna sleep til about 10:00 I think.

My job sucks huh?

Hire me :)

The bif time the doc wanted me to cut back of was red meat, but that **** isn't happening. I need a good rare ( near raw ) bloody steak every few days.
So it's left up to the drugs now :p

i'm guessing you don't have a female ordering you around then. :p
i've already got steve on salt reduced products. ^_^

i'm guessing you don't have a female ordering you around then. :p
i've already got steve on salt reduced products. ^_^

:lol: No, none that order me around..

yet

Well it's either end up with

1) a female that orders you around.
2) celibate
3) gay (and then have an effeminate man order you around)

I'll take door number 1.

why does one have to be celebate? doesn't anyone have shag buddies anymore?

:lol: "yet"
I know it's coming :p

Well it's either end up with

1) a female that orders you around.
2) celibate
3) gay (and then have an effeminate man order you around)

I'll take door number 1.
It's the only real option in the end

why does one have to be celebate? doesn't anyone have shag buddies anymore?
I know a few girls like that but there is less and less of them and they are getting wierd as they get old.

They want to talk and stuff after ****ing, they don't just leave. I hope this isn't what being married will be like.

I picture it

Have sex=take nap after while she cleans

have sex=take nap after while she cooks dinner

have sex=go back to sleep as she goes off to work to earn the money and sleep in until her hot younger sister comes over for wild crazy sex then take nap till wife gets home and repeat all over

Back