What's new

So Where's The Coffee?

I'm still good. The ice hasnt run out yet... although the initial service, well, how can I say this politely?? Oh yes, it SUCKED. I give this place one star. Couldn't even give me a cup of ice... tsk tsk tsk.

Let me guess... you had to go to JAIL to get that popcorn, did you? DID YOU? It wouldn't surprise me any!! No it wouldn't!! Dammit Mike! You and your horrible service. I don't know why I even try to support this failing establishment.

I saw a roach just jump up, Slap a customer and jack her bagel. Check please.

The FBI will be here shortly to deal with mike, the roaches and the crazies... And deal with the pirated show we are watching...

*waltzes in, nomming on her 6th KFC chicken twister*

*dancing to Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada*

*starts doing some work*

Here's the coffee & ice & roach

080222-coffee-art.jpg
320_cup_of_ice.jpg
roach_body.gif

Now THATS what I call service... a say Dest becomes the new owner of this suddnely fine establishment. All in favor of forcibly removing Mike from the coffee shop, say "aye."

Aye!

No Mike's buying me a purse eventually so he needs this job...

i do believe you meant "harrumph." the vowels add emphasis. nice failed vote, btw

Pffft. Vowels are overrated. And thank you. I thought tae vote wa' a nice fail as weel laddie buck.

You're overrated. And the term is "Hmph"

well what a place this is!!
I dont want ya stinking coffe, or tea or water, juices or cordials....
Give me something strong and NOW :D

You're overrated. And the term is "Hmph"

Heheehe that is an overstatement. Seeing as we've never actually MET. Although, I appreciate the honesty lol.

And the term is whatever I want it to be. :)

Back