What's new

Social networking

Serai

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you guys use social network sites like Facebook and MySpace or even Twitter to chat with others, or perhaps, promote your website?

I use them for personal use :)

I have a facebook for myself, and I was thinking of making a group for my forum.

I have a facebook which I use for myself, my forum has a facebook page and a twitter account which are used to post updates to the forum and for promotion.

I have over 800 friends on my Facebook :) I enjoy using it.

I'm on facebook, mainly to keep up with family, but I have tons of friends on there too. I have myspace too but it is dead because facebook pwns myspace... I ever so rarely update twitter from my phone.

Yea I remember when I was in middle school, thats when I had Myspace, im 16 now and I have been using FB for 3 years.

I think Myspace went to crap when Tom Sold it...

I have a Facebook account, but I hardly use it. I have a Facebook page for my forums though, which has proved fairly popular and seems to work well to drive traffic to the forum, esp when there is important announcements, same with Twitter

I have a facebook account but that is only to rarely communicate with old friends. Or family that lives far away.

I have a twitter account but that is only for promotion.

I have facebook but I rarely use it, I am never on it and I never will be going back on it, It seems to be a waste of time.

Back