What's new

Some new features

Is this like a "repped ya" button? :koolaid2:

Thanks, I really missed the site. Did not realize how much I rely on it. I think I'm addicted.

Ooooo it is speedier!!

So...How many buttons can you add? Can we get a LOL, **** , Quit your ****in, Shut the F Up buttons too?!?! Ohhh I'm sure we could come up with some more!!

Really, not serious about that..but it would be fun!! Again, love the new features.

I'm confused. Where are these buttons?

Ooooo it is speedier!!

So...How many buttons can you add? Can we get a LOL, **** , Quit your ****in, Shut the F Up buttons too?!?! Ohhh I'm sure we could come up with some more!!

Really, not serious about that..but it would be fun!! Again, love the new features.

The shut the F up bottom would be worn out in a week around here!

Nice to have everything back to normal.Thanx for all hard hard work.

What can we do for you Tazz???? Need any specific coupons?? Really appreciate all the time you spent fixing this! :huggy:

Or anything...can we send you a gift or money for all your hard work...I was so lost for a few days...Again, thank you so much.. I love this site!:rock:

applause.gif

I LOVE getting to use this pic!!! :lol:

TQ for all the new toys! :bliss:
I'll just borrow CM's pic cuz I lub it too. YOu deserve a whole lot more than thanks & applause, but it's all I got for now. :hiphip::hiphip:

LOVE it! Thanks!! :)

LOL, the new features are just going to give some peeps something else to complain about. "Where do you get off...you've only thanked others X amount of times" or "You must not contribute...NO ONE has thanked YOU for ANYTHING."

:lol:

This should be fun. :)

:lol: or how about, "you thanked him/her for that?"

Ooh - lookie! You can REMOVE the thanks. This WILL be fun! :)

Thanks again Tazz!

LOL, like the one above? :lol:

Glad to see you back. Well, glad to BE back! :)

It's great to have CW back! I'm still in Albertsonsland. If there are any smokin' deals before I return you can thank me for that :bowing: Don'tcha always feel like things will heat up when you're out of town?

BTW my Jewel Preferred Card and Jewel gift cards work at Albie's, and I can report from experience they print at least some of the same cats. I got free cheese at Albertson's in Billings Montana last week with the Kraft $5/5 coupon. :cartwheel:

Out here the tearpads aren't all empty, either. The WTs are lame though :pout:

Back