What's new

Someone just hit my kid

L

Lauri

and I'm pissed!

At the bus stop. A Jr. hit my frshman hard on the chest. I've got a call into the school.

I'ld go talk to the kids parents but the kid lives about a block away and we think the house has way too much company coming and going all the time.

What a way to start the weekend :surrender:

What happened? Were they arguing about something or what?

Keep us posted on what the school/ parents say/do.

The other kid has been saying my kid was saying stuff about him. This has been going on for the last few days. My kid says he's never said anything about the other kid.

Guess the other kid told my kid to "shut the **** up" and hit him in the chest. Nice red mark on his chest when he got home. School said to have my kid go to the dean on Tuesday to make a written report. School also strongly suggested not going and talking to the other kid or his parents.

This sucks...I hate violence.

Do you think your kid said stuff? (Not that it would excuse violence). Just curious.

I hope this isn't a sign of a long, PITA school year for the both of you. :huggy:

Take a picture of the red mark, while it's still red....

Do you think your kid said stuff? (Not that it would excuse violence). Just curious.

I hope this isn't a sign of a long, PITA school year for the both of you. :huggy:

I don't think so...he's pretty honest about stuff like that.

Yep, this sucks. Plus the kid lives about 2 houses over. They just rented it a few weeks ago. Lots and LOTS of traffic/people coming and going all times of the day. This sucks!

I don't think so...he's pretty honest about stuff like that.

Yep, this sucks. Plus the kid lives about 2 houses over. They just rented it a few weeks ago. Lots and LOTS of traffic/people coming and going all times of the day. This sucks!

Oh man. I'm sure you did already, but just tell your DS to stay away from this kid. Sounds like bully trouble. See if you can talk to other parents or teachers to see if this kid has been trouble in the past to get an idea of what you may be dealing with. Good luck babe. :huggy:

not really an option...we will see what the school does about it

not really an option...we will see what the school does about it
Sorry to hear about that! I agree with everyone to take a picture. I hope the school can do something about it. Something similar to this happened to my friend's daughter at a bus stop. School said it wasn't on school property, no school employee was in charge, and that they couldn't do anything. They suggested my friend go to the police. You may want to consider that if the school can't/won't do anything.

Back