Reaction score
1190969731542-tm.jpg

b-funny-sport-moments-46909b0904aa-tm.jpg

Funny-Sports-04.jpg

funny_sport_photo_31-tm.jpg

magic-johnson-isiah-thomas-kiss.jpg

Click to enlarge.

Just some random things I find distasteful

Oh god that wrestling image, how did that even happen.

And i'd give anything for my Tennis games to go the same way as that first image.

I don't even want to know how the 2 wrestling ones happened.

Like I don't want to see the video or a gif or anything.

The first one is mortifying definitely and the third one had to hurt.

Those wrestling ones are really bad. They all look so painful, somehow i think those guys will remember it for the rest of their lives.

LoL

Let me add some more..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-05.jpg

Attachments

• a.aaa.jpg
    a.aaa.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 42
  • crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-02.jpg
    crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-02.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 43
  • crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-06.jpg
    crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-06.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 41
  • crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-23.jpg
    crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-23.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 42
  • crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-24.jpg
    crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-24.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 42
I don't think the guy who got caught in the private parts by the bull will be so eager to go out and run next time. Hopefully he was okay though... I can't imagine how painful that would've been!

LoL

Let me add some more..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-05.jpg

Oh wow, those are some great (awful) images caught on camera! The soccer ball to the face looks especially painful. Must be a lot of force behind that kick to have it smash around the guy's face like that!

Just watch Barcelona - Milan again, this penalty, ugly decision by the ref.

All I have to say is that those pictures are priceless :D
The first picture of the tennis player with her panties down looks a bit fake in my opinion.

But keep them coming guys! :D

Wow, these were some pretty fantastic images! I definitely killed some time at work looking and laughing at them.

WTF is with the Nascar guy getting molested??

Some of these pictures are just absolutely discouraging lol. The unique positions that people somehow manage to find themselves in makes me wonder..

Lol, wow. I'm kind of cringing at some pictures and then wincing at others. I don't know how some of these people get into these positions and I don't think I want to know.

Haha I think Isiah is gay. Just kidding but why would he kiss Magic? It looked like Magic was telling him something and Isiah thought Magic was going to kiss him. Pretty hilarious.

Isaiah and Magic had a big old man crush thing going on. It's not like they made out in the middle of the game or anything.

All of these made me lol. I have one two types of these pictures that happen to me that someone took of me. One was getting hit in the face with a soccer ball when i was about 11 and another is getting kicked right in the groin when i was in highschool. I love looking through all these pictures and seeing all the horrible images people have captured :D

Btw is there any site you got these from i want to see more :)

Wow I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Some of these incidents seem brutal and the sufferer must have required extensive medical treatment. Goes on to show that sports is not only fun and entertainment, it can also be life threatening for some people.

I'd rather call these awkward moments than ugly moments. These are all dependent on solely the athletes. It's almost as if they chose for the "ugly moment" to occur.

Here's a few more. The kids playing soccer is funny; whatching little kids play sports is priceless.

Funny-Sports-08.gif

Perfectly-Timed-Sports-Pics-3.jpg

Perfectly-Timed-Sports-Pics-16.jpg
Click to enlarge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back