What's new

SOOOOO MANY COUPON BLOGS!

rhonda

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm getting Dizzy. :help2: There are SOOOO many coupon and mommy blogs out there. It's hard to keep up. :surrender: I see them all jumping in on companies face book page to promote themselves. (HCW was even on the Band-Aid page today) Are they really making a bunch of money? (AND NO I don't want to do a coupon blog)

It seems like the newest coupon fad. AND to top it off most of these bloggers are pretty new to couponing. I think some of the old timers should do one BUT I would imagine for most of them it wouldn't be worth their time huh?

And there are SO many newbie coupon kings and queens out there trying to take the thrown. I guess The Krazy Coupon ladies have the spotlight for now right? (I can't keep track anymore)

I think some of the old timers could run circles around these newbies. :laugh:

I rember watching a youtube video of a girl who said she turned down EC when they approached her. She had on a TON of makeup on and I think she was trying to sell her new jewlery line. She was kinda funny. Then she says she has been couponing for just a couple months. She made it seems like she was Michelle from RMC. And she had a smoke detector going off during her entire video. At least she was smart enough to know EC was NOT the way to go for the right attention.

Just weird out there now. Please tell me I'm not alone here??

www.couponsdealsandmore.com

Ann has been a couponer and rebater over 25 years. She was the forum leader at bargainshare...and the main starter/contributor to fatwallet.com's original coupon forum (it was started FOR her)

She has links to 1000s of printables, the coupon insert schedule and coupon insert lists links easily available on the front page.

I don't read blogs....but if I was going to do so....I would bother with one that has some experience.

Oh thanks! I didn't even know about her blog. Is Bargainshare still going? If not what happened to it?

I had heard FW brought back their coupon section but when I looked at it not much seemed to be going on there. I never understood why they kicked everyone to the curb. They were TOPdog for awhile. I know they said they didn't make any money on the coupon section but I'm sure quite a bit of those people used other sections of FW at the time too. So why not just leave the little coupon section alone. And the people in the coupon section could tell friend about FW and they make go use other sections of their site. Made no sense to close it out. And I see they must have finally regretted that decsion since they brought it back. A company can't just think about certain things. They have to look at the whole pitcure. At least that is what I do with my businesses.

Couponing has sure taken the wrong turn in SO many ways.

I just can't believe how many darn blogs that are out there. Then you got I LOVE the Mart. I heart this. I heart that.

It's to bad we ALL can't be in ONE place. BUT heck I know that isn't possible. :bags:

The lady you are talking about kept talking about "coupon GURUS like me"

made me lmao....I self promoted to GURU that night!!!!!

You mean appointed with NO choice Jewel GURU. :lol:

What was here name? Do you remember? I just remember she said she knew if she would get on that show they would give her a bad edit and she knew it. I was thinking why couldn't EVERYONE say no to them like she did.

You mean self promoted Jewel GURU. :lol:

What was here name? Do you remember? I just remember she said she knew if she would get on that show they would give her a bad edit and she knew it. I was thinking why couldn't EVERYONE say no to them like she did.

Her name is Kianna. Her you tube channel is bigcouz. Don't remember if there is something attached to that.

Watching one hers now about not like fat men. :lol:

Then it was funny about her always wanting to take her earrings off before she starts here videos. Like she's getting ready to scrap like in the old days.

I think she would be fun to hang with.

All those coupon blogs can eat **** & die for all of me.

I realize it's a moneymaking enterprise, but with the exception of a few, they are there to make money first. Does anyone really think Collin from H2S still uses coupons?

Want couponing to go back into the darkness where it belongs!

All those coupon blogs can eat **** & die for all of me.

I realize it's a moneymaking enterprise, but with the exception of a few, they are there to make money first. Does anyone really think Collin from H2S still uses coupons?

Want couponing to go back into the darkness where it belongs!

I agree and that is what I was TRYING to say. (Thanks for saying it better than me :lol: )Nothing wrong with wanting to make money but man I just feel there is an overkill of these sites and new ones popping up daily.

And I know from talking to a few privatley that many are in it JUST for the money. Woops I guess I wasn't suppose to reveal that. :sheep1:

I just go to them to see if I can dig up stuff for us. :snicker:

CW IS the BEST coupon site (PLUS MORE THAN THAT) on the internet! :dance:

Gotta peek in the windows of the neighbors to see if we can borrow something sometimes. :quiet:

And the BEST part of CW is I can say **** **** **** all the way home! :atcw:

Oh and I also love that it is A-OKAY for us to mention other sites too.

It just feels so FREE here!! I mean were ALL adults and if someone needs to swear like a sailor once it awhile I say GO for it!!! :talk:

But then the funny thing is when you need to go to another site to coughborrowinfocough you have to put on your Sunday Church behavior. And that is just NO fun.

Couponing in the Raw, we know Drama!

Back