Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exercise

• Sleep

• Other

• Total voters
I love astronomy! The stars and planets are amazing. I play some video games. I am interested in learning to play the guitar. And when it is ****ty out I watch TV.

I love to play video games during my free time, I also watch allot of TV. I always make time to post here. I also like astronomy but here you really can't see the stars. I used to build and fly model rockets but I never had places to launch them so that hobby is dormant until we move.

Well I have loads off spare time lately, being off on medical leave from my job. And I have done nothing....besides watch TV, and come on BA...pretty much!!
That was until yesterday. I know I have to go back to work in a week or so.....and am starting to feel better. So I took on the big task of moving my computer desk :homework: last night.....Now my room is a BIG :badwords: mess. Plus I am a little bit achy. Shows you how quickly you get out of shape. Anyway here's to be feeling better:blob6:.....and getting back to work soon. :thumbsup:

That sucks going back to work, shouldn't of moved the desk if your still sick. MY desk with everything on it weights allot and my room is packed.

Her place is going to be painted as well so the furniture moving was a necessary evil.

Oh yeah that's true... so did you pick your colors yet BB?

ANGLOIRISH said:
Her place is going to be painted as well so the furniture moving was a necessary evil.

We just had our place painted since we are putting it up for sale in one week. We skipped my room since it was painted 6 years ago and its too packed to paint.

Internet is my life, besides my youngin'. The net is all I am good at basically so yeah.

I am sure you have other interests and are capable of other things than surfing the Net, icpfreaker.Don't put yourself down. Life's hard enough without beating yourself up.

I love to draw.. even though I really havent had the time in while to do so.. I should find some of my old stuff and take some pictures and scan them so you all can see.. I must say I have some good pieces.. I am suppose to be working on a stipple of a good friends daughter.. cant wait to get that one started.. :D
I also like to hang out with friends.. listen to music.. write.. camp.. dance :D ... anything I can get my hands on basically :)

I am not about to divulge my source but I can tell you it will make for an interesting read when I add these characters to my chapters!!

Currently my spare time activities include investigating how inadequate of a legal system we have in this Province! Shameful really!

Today the proverbial sh*# hits the fan because the junkies will be receiving their eviction notices. The old adrenalin is pumping wondering just how insane this place will be until the end of the month.

The wagons are circling!

Back