What's new

Spiderman 2

Prox

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
OH MY, I don't think I want to say too much about it as I really dont want to give much away but it was great. I can see how they are making good movies and at the same time setting up the next. As an old spiderman fan Its nice to see the story devolop. I will give this one 4 out of 5 aliens, at least on first reaction.

That movie made about 180 mill. It openned Wednesday and the polls were in sunday making this movie the largest openning so far!

I saw it tonight, and it was great! :D There were also some funny parts in it, too.
Definitely a must-see.

Well I thought it was awesome... I give 4.5 out of 5 aliens.... also coming from another Marvel fan! It was great! Two thumbs up!

all i can say is: WOW :nod:

this was way better than the first one - and i thought THAT was pretty **** good. tobey mcguire and kirsten dunst have such amazing chemistry. i think i've said this before about spidey1.

I don't know about chemistry, but she's still hot.

Loved the movie, especially the fact that they actually concentrated on the story, not just mindless action.

Can't wait for #3. And with the money these are making (#2 is up to 328 mil as of this post), I don't see them stopping unless the actors quit.

ScottSummers said:
Loved the movie, especially the fact that they actually concentrated on the story, not just mindless action.

thank you. my thoughts exactly :nod:

i didnt read any of this thread. but i'm going to go see this as soon as i can wake up my stupid boyfriend. and HE'S the one that has been whining to see it!

I liked the guy they got for Dr. Octopus. Alfred....whatshisname. He played it well. I also liked the way he moved around with the robotic arms :nod: . It wasn't as exciting for me because my other idiot friend blabed out the ending when I was around. :mad:

Back