What's new

STILL no deals on North Face!

I found this on SD,

Shoebuy.com is having a sale, not sure how long the promo code is good for,
use: EMLBBTHANKS11
and get 20% off North Face
So, Mens Denali is $164.95 - 25% ($32.99) = $131.95 (plus free shipping)

If you are interested in another coat
25 % off - EMLFAMILY11 - - ( works with Patagonia, Marmot, Merrell, Columbia coats and some other brands)

I got one from onlineshoes.com for $130 ($34 less) and then used ebates to get 10% cash back.

The $99 was a good deal, but I needed a men's small and they only had it in REALLY bright blue which my son wouldn't wear.

Thank you ladies for all your help!

Is this just a trendy fashion thing, because i've seen people wearing them and they don't look any warmer than my nice Lands End commuter coat.

It's a big deal with the kids. The school lockers are really small and a puffy coat doesn't even fit in them. Although you have to pay for the brand name, they are really warm and my kids will wear them (although it was in the high 30s today and one only wore a hoody).

They have been popular for a few years now, it's not a passing fad like other things.

It is trendy--but both my boys have them and they say they are the warmest--they don't need outer coats--and the one has the denali or kumja or one of those--and he says it is extremely warm
One Christmas my kids bought me a fleece--and it is warm---I use it for an under the coat liner--and it really helps
North face also guarantees their items--if anything pills or zipper breaks they will take it back no questions asked--and either give you a new one or reimburse you--I have yet to meet anyone that has had to do that--from what I was told they make their items to last.
I would LOVE to get a long North Face coat--since I am a crossing guard and out in the cold -=-even if it is 30 below with windchill(and yes, I have had kids cross in that)--but they are so expensive---I have never seen a large enough sale to verify spending that much!!!

Right now I have boys XL, 2 mens Med and a Mens Small on the way. They are GREAT handmedowns. The Boys XL has been worn by 2 kids and another will wear it in a few years.

Thanks for the link, but no Denali jackets for Men. They have one jacket, it's called something like PITAYLA, I just kept thinking pain in the **** jacket!

Here's one i just did.

site: www.rockcreek.com

Free shipping on all North Face
4% ebates
15% off from coupon cabin for new customers ("CCABINNEW") Expires TODAY.

So bought $78.99 Osolita jacket
-4%
-15%
= ~ $15 in savings.

I wanted blue in size large and this was the only place I found it.

I went on ROck Creek and got the Mens Denali Red for $115.50 plus free S/H .They had sizes Small/Large..

If anyone is still looking for these, the Catalina machine at Jewel gave me two coupons the other day for Sports Authority. Not valid online. $10 off $50, $20 off $100. North Face not excluded in the fine print.

Back