What's new

Stone Sour

imported_Peter

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This band isnt for the weak hearted, let me tell you that. Basically, this band consists of the lead singer of Slipknot and bassist of slipknot. But dont let that put you off. If you dont think he can sing a **** note, you are pretty wrong, let me tell you that. Theres a pretty cool poem at the end of the album. Stone Sour are a pretty mellow band, more chilled out than slipknot. I strongly reccomend you check out this band. Its one of my favourite albums of all times.

Try checking out these songs;

Get Inside
Orchids
Blotter
Inhale
Idle Hands
Tumult

And if you've heard that pitiful song bother, dont be put off. its the albums worst song.
Tell me what you think.

I'll download one of those songs and check them out later. I'm not usualy into that type of music though.

Peter said:
This band isnt for the weak hearted, let me tell you that. Basically, this band consists of the lead singer of Slipknot and bassist of slipknot. But dont let that put you off. If you dont think he can sing a **** note, you are pretty wrong, let me tell you that. Theres a pretty cool poem at the end of the album. Stone Sour are a pretty mellow band, more chilled out than slipknot. I strongly reccomend you check out this band. Its one of my favourite albums of all times.

And if you've heard that pitiful song bother, dont be put off. its the albums worst song.
Tell me what you think.

I think you sure like to 'tell us' stuff. :icon_wink

I checked out Get Inside, Bother, Inhale and Sour Girl.

I didn't like Get Inside, or Bother. Inhale was alright, it's made the playlist cut (which isn't hard atm). I didn't bother listening to all of Sour Girl when I realised it was a remake of the Stone Temple Pilots song.

Slipknot minus 5 members still equals crap.

Listen to some real metal.

Back