fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
you've ever heard/learned.

So I am doing a report on coffee for my nutrition class. I wanted to know what the most expensive coffee was… check this **** out. :prof:

It's called Kopi Luwak it's from Indonesia and costs… wait for it $700 per kilogram or $50 a cup :wtf?: But that's not even the weirdest part.

So it's grown in Indonesia on trees (the coffee looks like a bunch or cherries) so this animal called a Luwak comes along and eats the berries. It's body can't digest the actual coffee been so he ****s it out. Then these people dig the bean out of the ****, clean and roast it and sell it!

I've had some pretty ****ty coffee before but I think this takes the cake. :snort:

Attachments

• WEASEL.jpg
    WEASEL.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 17

So I am doing a report on coffee for my nutrition class. I wanted to know what the most expensive coffee was… check this **** out. :prof:

It's called Kopi Luwak it's from Indonesia and costs… wait for it $700 per kilogram or $50 a cup :wtf?: But that's not even the weirdest part.

So it's grown in Indonesia on trees (the coffee looks like a bunch or cherries) so this animal called a Luwak comes along and eats the berries. It's body can't digest the actual coffee been so he ****s it out. Then these people dig the bean out of the ****, clean and roast it and sell it!

I've had some pretty ****ty coffee before but I think this takes the cake. :snort:

I've heard this before. Glad I don't drink coffee ;-)

They talked about this in the movie, "The Bucket List".

See - this is what we've been missing without you hanging out here!

glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read your post :giggles:

Yep I've heard of this too. It's been on all types of nature/ foodie shows for years. Still funked up.

So I need to grow me some coffee and get myself a Luwak and start a business....I'll sell it for $49.99 a cup. ;-) And maybe followw PG example and put a coupon out there for 25 cents off. =P

Back