What's new

summer is coming for you people...

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
so who's going to get healthy and such? :) wanna race me around the block? :)

you run, i'll ride my scooter.. :unsure:

I've been getting healthy. 15 pounds lost since January. :D Hoping to lose another 10 by August.

good for you. :)

i lost 15 kilos last year, but have put 5 back on since screwing my **** ankle. :/
but i'm back into light excersise, so i have at least stopped putting on weight. i'm hoping that with some more effort put into eating well i might slowly lose the 5 again. more than anything else i just hate feeling unfit. it's more about health than asthetics for me, although looking better is deffinately a perk. :)

I got the health issues. If I lost like 15 more pounds I can cut my risk of that stuff (heart disease, diabetes..etc) in half.

I started light with simple body weight exercises, but now I do more of them and slower. Plus I now only eat green veggies and lean meats. ;)

whats this eating healthy talk? ive got massive coronary planned sometime in the next five years.

I got the health issues. If I lost like 15 more pounds I can cut my risk of that stuff (heart disease, diabetes..etc) in half.

I started light with simple body weight exercises, but now I do more of them and slower. Plus I now only eat green veggies and lean meats. ;)

good for you. :) i enjoy how a lot of people are starting to take their health seriously these days. :)

whats this eating healthy talk? ive got massive coronary planned sometime in the next five years.

:confused: that sounds like a ****ty idea.

my lungs are basically shot... :lol: i get winded just takin out the trash :lol:

i hate summer for the hottness.... but love it for the bikini my gf wears :D

Yeah, I started walking. And staying away from the devil pizza!:p

My plan is to get back in the gym 6 days/week, not really for the health benefits, but I've had a lot of extra stress lately... and I need to get rid of it. I figure I will end up overtraining, and my plan for that is sleeping more and taking extra protein and eating more.

The last few years I had been going outside to run and get a tan... but this year I'm not going outside just to be outside. I'm going to be a white ****, cause I won't be something I'm not just cause people think I should be.

You people?!

yes, you people. :) *LOL*. someone's picked me up on that before actually, may have been mark... it's something that i use similar to "hey, you guys". not an aussie-ism, a kelkel-ism.

machine me something pretty.

Back