What's new

Summer Time Actitives

Haha well I do a lot of fishing too, so it may not be so thrilling for you.

WellI should say 'fishing'... we drag our lines and put serious effort into it, but we're more likely to nix it all and pop a couple coldies then go swimming.

If you're ever around the Island though, you're more then welcome to join along. Entry price is a 6pack of your choosing and a laid back temperment.

Lil'Jeffery34 said:

Oh yeah and me, Stewie Griffin, and ChrisIO is starting phase one of our world domination plans. Chris you got those nukes we ordered?;)

Yes I am loading them into the ICBM's as I speak ;).

Slack with Me said:
Haha well I do a lot of fishing too, so it may not be so thrilling for you.

WellI should say 'fishing'... we drag our lines and put serious effort into it, but we're more likely to nix it all and pop a couple coldies then go swimming.

If you're ever around the Island though, you're more then welcome to join along. Entry price is a 6pack of your choosing and a laid back temperment.

It sounds fun, I would like to try that someday. The only thing that would suck is gutting the fish.

Since my Texas trip has been canceled I am planning a trip to the beach. Here's a snap from my last shore vacation:
mexicansunscreen.jpg

That wouldn't be kosher, Chris. I would hate to sunburn my nose! Besides too much sun causes wrinkles! LOL

No it wouldn't, not to mention it would just be plain wrong.

Back