What's new

Super Bowl 2013!

Carlos

Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
So, what does everyone think about 49ers' loss to Ravens?

I think Ravens cheated the Super Bowl. That blackout was not necessary. Ravens was hoping there'd be a blackout, so that 30 Minutes go by fast and 49ers can't pick up their momenteum.

What about those Super Bowl commercials?

Those of you who don't know what controversial video they're talking about surrounding Super Bowl, it's this one:

WARNING! It's a little NSFW!

This is what they ended up airing during Super Bowl Sunday...

I didn't watch the game at all, but I did see part of this commercial and the kissing sound was gross..lol
but listening to "smooching" is pretty gross sounding in my opinion anyways.

If the 49ers, after being down 28-6 just before the lights went out, had won the game, everyone would be saying they got lucky due to the lights being out for over a half-hour.

The lights were out?
in the whole stadium?
No, half of the stadium.

However, it delayed the game for 30 minutes. Not even the NFL commission extended the game to suit. So, the game was cut short.

When the stadium lights went out, the score was 38-6, when they (niners) kicked the ball to win the extra 3 points. Then the light went out, we were able to recover to get 31 points. Still, we were cheated.

Ravens were worried that 49ers would recover.... It was only a matter of time.

I'm glad I'm not a Cleveland Browns fan. The Ravens have won two Super Bowls, while the Browns have mostly suffered over the last decade or so.

I was like yuck when I saw that commercial.

I can't stand both teams, but I had to root for the Ravens. I didn't want the 49'ers to tie the Steelers for SB wins.:D

Back