What's new

Switched to Google chrome

Firefox has to much bugs e.g. when your browser freezes and you try re-open it once you click X, it takes ages or never opens.
Yea that has happened to me before. But atleast we all can agree IE sucks lol

I switched to Chrome last week after using FF for the past year. Its just to much of a hog to use on my netbook anymore and Chrome is so nice and light, it works for what I need it for. I CANT STAND IE!

Haha we all agree that IE is crap lol.

I've never had a browser crash or freeze using mozilla. Are you sure you guys don't use external downloading programs that cause virus to crash your browsers? ;)

I've never had a browser crash or freeze using mozilla. Are you sure you guys don't use external downloading programs that cause virus to crash your browsers? ;)
My Computer is 100% top notch, my security will kill the virus lol.. its not always virus realted.. can me many other things.

My Computer is 100% top notch, my security will kill the virus lol.. its not always virus realted.. can me many other things.
Sure, I'll can ya... :D

While personally I am a big Firefox 4 fan, I prefer Chrome more because it is way faster to launch (or at least from my dev perspective it is!).

Yea it is, thats why I switched to it less than a week ago.

IE is crap and FF is slow.

Chrome is the bomb
And Opera is not too far behind ;)
I'm using Opera.

I was thinking of trying it, never used it before, FF, GC, IE are the only ones I've used.

I used to use Safari, then I used Firefox and still found it a bit slow, now I have also switched to Chrome and I have noticed a performance increase when browsing the web.

I used to use Safari, then I used Firefox and still found it a bit slow, now I have also switched to Chrome and I have noticed a performance increase when browsing the web.
Same here, faster lighter, and no crashes.

I use Google Chrome now, especially since I really only used Firefox for a few plugins (mainly NoScript) and themes. Now that Chrome has a NoScript-like plugin (called NotScripts, lol), I use Chrome. Just much faster starting up, plus it uses Google as default search (not Bing).

I use Google Chrome now, especially since I really only used Firefox for a few plugins (mainly NoScript) and themes. Now that Chrome has a NoScript-like plugin (called NotScripts, lol), I use Chrome. Just much faster starting up, plus it uses Google as default search (not Bing).
Yea I like how you can just use the address bar to do a google search.

Back