Tattoos

Vampenstine

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you have any?
If not, do you want any?
Any ideas/designs in mind?

I think I'd like one in the future, I want something to do with music, but the needles and pain puts me off..
I also worry about regretting getting a tattoo later in life. What if one day I decide I hate the band/music? I'd have it tattooed into my skin for the rest of my life and hating it.
Maybe I just worry too much :p

Don't have one and don't plan on it :p
Can't think of anything I want on my body permanently x3

Do you have any?
If not, do you want any?
Any ideas/designs in mind?

I think I'd like one in the future, I want something to do with music, but the needles and pain puts me off..
I also worry about regretting getting a tattoo later in life. What if one day I decide I hate the band/music? I'd have it tattooed into my skin for the rest of my life and hating it.
Maybe I just worry too much :p

I think yo are right to consider all the options here - but some tattoo can be reworked -

I think I want a tattoo - maybe a panther or similar - got to be 18 here in the UK -

sometimes see a guy in town with his whole head inked -

Personally, I don't ever want one. :)

I wouldn't mind one! I'd design it myself so it would be something very personal. However, I would be worried about future job security, and I'm terrified of needles, so I'm still a bit on-the-fence about it, haha.

Absolutely, definitely....NO

I just have no desire at all to mutilate my body in any way...Other than having had my ears pierced just once.

But each to they're own.

I have two tattoos and deffo want a few more.

I got this one on my 18th bday. It says mum, I and A (I and A are my brothers initials) with a butterfly that signifies my battle with self harm.
View attachment 118
and this one means inner strength with burning bright written under it.
View attachment 117

I got some bad news, it doesnt say mum. This does:

edit: can't write in japanese so here
6Jxh2bfsydV8l_vor8mC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
UGH i've wanted tattoos since i was like 6 years old. ngl, a lot of it is probably since both my parents also have tattoos, so i've never really seen anything wrong with them
sadly i don't have the funds to get them done any time soon 8(

i want a personal symbol of mine on my sternum, red-tailed hawk wings spread on my back and shoulders/arms (yeah yeah i know, wings are so overdone), 'mine' on the back of my neck, daisies and ivy (and a lil poison ivy) going down my abdomen + crotch + mid thigh, and koi fish on the tops of my feet:) for a joke i've talked about getting the lord's prayer on my lower-back tramp stamp style, but something tells me i may regret that one :b
i've had a lot of these in mind for yeeaars, it's kind of insane. i doubt i'll get tired of them, and if i do i'm getting them in easy to cover spots anywho, haha
i'm already thinking of others, once i get into a pretty stable and secure job i'll probably look into getting sleeves

[MENTION=62]Pato[/MENTION] Oh yes, I know I'm missing the two lines inside the symbol ;) I'm getting them put in when I get my next tattoo in the next few months.

I've always wanted a tattoo, but the idea of actually getting one just seems tacky, to me, anyway.

I'm getting a tattoo soon.
I've visited maybe... three different tattoo parlors gathering more information about the process.
I want to get one of my own designs tattoo'd on me. I'm still deciding where on my body I want it, though.

I'm not all that afraid of needles, (not unless they are drawing blood) so I think I'll be alright. I heard that shading doesn't hurt nearly as much as the lining does.

26346610150214840290544.jpg

My tattooo is an infinity symbol, which is drawn with a thick black line.
I can say it did not hurt all that much and I had most fun watching the guy doing it.

The meaning of it is that art has, basically, no limits; it's on my right side, since it's the hand I draw with. It is a reminder of my one goal in life.

Don't want one myself, never fancies doing it. My girlfriend is just getting into it though, she recently had a pumpkin of all things on her wrist and she wants another tattoo somewhere else. I hate them and I think they ruin her but it's her body, I can't do anything about it. I do find her less attractive because of them though and she is determined regardless.

Some ink can look good on some people though, I know a few that have really nice looking sleeves and such.

I have three so far, on the inside of my right hip, up my left ribcage and on the back of my neck.

In the next year or two my husband and I both plan on getting more.
He's going to get a large angel and a small angel on his forearm with "Always with you" underneath it; Our daughter and I being the angels.

I'm not yet sure what I'm going to get. I would like something for our daughter, but I don't like any of the typical feminine/child tattoos.
I also want a subtle Harry Potter related one. XD

i want lots of tattoos, just haven't quite worked out exactly where yet.

i want a half sleeve of roses on my upper left arm, because they're pretty and my middle name is Rose. i would do black and grey leaves with red flowers.
I'm going to get my Scottish family crest somewhere one day. i was thinking on a forearm, but i have an office job, so not sure.
I'd love to get a portrait of my cat because i adore him and he's the first pet that has been all my own.
and then i've also planned on getting a tattoo of an elephant on either around my hip or on my ribcage for quite a while now.

now i just have to find the money and a good artist x]

I love tattoos. I just don't have one haha. I'd love to get one tho! I also like seeing tattoos on people(depending on the design) I think it's kind of sexy.:)

Not for me really. I can see the appeal, I suppose, but never something I'd be interested in at all.

There's also the fact that nothing stays important to me long enough, consistently, to even consider getting a tattoo.
I'm fickle like that.

Back