What's new

Tazzy Rocks!!

You're welcome Cw'ers!!

Thank you Tazz!!!!

And while we are thanking you, I really appreciate CW being advertisement free.

Well, we do have the amazon. All I ask is that for the upcoming holiday season, if you do shop at Amazon, please go through CWs link. I don't want any fundraisers, donations etc., just click if you shop at Amazon. I decided I wanted CW, and with that decision, I don't want anyone to pay for anything around here or donate. Just post, have fun and kick some azz. :)

Thanks for all of your work on my favorite message board!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you can spend a few days relaxing after all this! You are the best!!!!!!!

You're welcome Cw'ers!!

Well, we do have the amazon. All I ask is that for the upcoming holiday season, if you do shop at Amazon, please go through CWs link. I don't want any fundraisers, donations etc., just click if you shop at Amazon. I decided I wanted CW, and with that decision, I don't want anyone to pay for anything around here or donate. Just post, have fun and kick some azz. :)

Tazz, this might be a dumb question, but if we use the Amazon link and we already have enough credit in our account to pay for the purchase, will you still get the commission? I've used your link before but I don't always remember :hides: I wondered if you got credit since I use my swagbucks Amazon$.

Tazzy Rocks (diamonds)!!

It's scary to be so addicted to one site. I'd suggest going back off-line for a week or so, but my heart couldn't take it. You know that every time I'd hit the button for CW and the garbage would come up, my blood pressure would scoot up just a little bit! Just count me in as a CW ho.

You're welcome Cw'ers!!

I decided I wanted CW, and with that decision, I don't want anyone to pay for anything around here or donate. Just post, have fun and kick some azz. :)

ya know, tazz, i don't know you personally, but i sure wish i did.

you have such class, are so self-effacing and truly generous.

i wish i could hug you right now.

:huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:

Tazz, this might be a dumb question, but if we use the Amazon link and we already have enough credit in our account to pay for the purchase, will you still get the commission? I've used your link before but I don't always remember :hides: I wondered if you got credit since I use my swagbucks Amazon$.

I've wondered about that too...with so many of us using swagbucks.

[Takes off shoes, socks too. Puts feet on couch]

Ah, so good to be home.

[Takes off shoes, socks too. Puts feet on couch]

Ah, so good to be home.

I do believe I've asked you questions in other threads missy......:tap:.

Back