What's new

Team Apple or Team Android or other

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
So what team are you on? Do you own a lot of Apple products? How about Android? Personally, I'm with team apple on this one because I own an iPod and an iPhone 4. Android is still nice software it just isn't my cup of tea.

But, what about you?

I've ran with apple products for years but the phone bill was getting to be to much for the amount I was using so I switched to android and now I pay 35$ a month for my phone service. :)

I'd go back to an iphone if I could pay 30-40$ a month for service.

I have multiple of both, and honestly I prefer android for like daily use, but Apple is much better for doing ummm stuff :) Yeah, I also noticed IOS devices like the iphone cost more monthly than that of Android devices

Am a fan of the Iphone. So that would make me team Apple.
My next mobile when my Iphone 4 is out of contract is going to be an Iphone 5. Just prefer it over other mobiles

Android. I used iOS on an iPod Touch for quite a while and while the user experience was great I really like the openness of Android.

After spending some time with Apple's XCode IDE, I decided Apple can keep all of its products and die a slow protracted death, I don't give a ****. :laugh:

Android is definitely more appealing to me, not just b/c it's based on Linux.

But generally, all those devices with their small screens can be referred to as "mice cinema" at least for me ... I prefer large screens with lots of space on them.

I don't rely on both, i am looking for Symbian stuffs :D..next would be Apple if you need an answer

I don't rely on both, i am looking for Symbian stuffs :D..next would be Apple if you need an answer
I just got rid of Symbian phone it was nice but the amount of apps available are practically nill compared to iOS and Android.

After spending some time with Apple's XCode IDE, I decided Apple can keep all of its products and die a slow protracted death, I don't give a ****. :laugh:

Android is definitely more appealing to me, not just b/c it's based on Linux.

But generally, all those devices with their small screens can be referred to as "mice cinema" at least for me ... I prefer large screens with lots of space on them.
I'm the same way with big screens but there's different interactions on the phone vs. computer. For instance Facebook on my phone is mostly consuming (reading status, looking at pictures, etc) on the computer's it's more about commenting and such.

Back