What's new

Tech TV crap

I represent FOEGO And FS!!! so, :flipoff:

Originally posted by FutureStarlocke
Ha... you'll have to wait and see. For a lot of you it'll be a daily read... and for the rest of you, it'll be bigger than your site will ever be.

Take THAT NNow...

Noted; We'll be sure to, just like I'll be sure to glance at your site.

Oh for the love of God let it go FS started a site , he wanted to show you guys , you guys ............scream at him ?

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS ?!!!!

No, its funny 'Mad'larkin. Hype hype hype! The more they **** about it the more people are gonna take notice of Foego. So keep ****ing, ****es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's well known that it takes more effort to hate somone to like them so FS surely must be loved :)

Just start afresh guys , calm down , let it go & be nice :)

Originally posted by 'MAD'larkin
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS ?!!!!

You OBVIOUSLY haven't seen his actions at NNow, when HE was a super mod. You OBVIOUSLY haven't posted there before....

So, don't judge us when you don't even know what the **** happened, or what is happening.

FS sucks, PERIOD. :cheers:

Nintendo X what are you like 8 ?
Why bear a grudge over the internet ?! It's pointless .

why worship someone because you are in their clan on the internet?

Originally posted by Shane
Nin X, shut the **** up

Believe that yo. Also a big STFU to all you **** clowns out there that brings your petty grudges through to GXS.

Hahahaha.... ahhhh, Sharobob. Always saying things to try and fit in. He seems to take the majority thought, however **** the idea may be, and try to act important.

Oh, and nobody should really take anything Nin X says to heart. I mean look at his profile... He is 21 years old and his job is a FORMER NNow mod. That's something to be pround of.

Anyways... I'm not tryin to add fuel to the fire.... Just "inadvertantly" advertising Foego. :wink:

Cheers everyone. Especialy Sharo and Nin X!

Yeah I geuss this must be pretty good advertising for your clan :D

Wait a sec Isn't advertising a no-no on forums (sept' sigs) ?

isnt flamming against the rules?? :D So why is there such a big grudge??

lol... Nintendo X has never been to our forums, and yet he's already been clowned over there. *OBVIOUSLY* he has a reputation for himself... c*cksucke*.

I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with sockfucker.

Originally posted by Swazi
Hahahaha.... ahhhh, Sharobob. Always saying things to try and fit in. He seems to take the majority thought, however **** the idea may be, and try to act important.

Oh, and nobody should really take anything Nin X says to heart. I mean look at his profile... He is 21 years old and his job is a FORMER NNow mod. That's something to be pround of.

Anyways... I'm not tryin to add fuel to the fire.... Just "inadvertantly" advertising Foego. :wink:

Cheers everyone. Especialy Sharo and Nin X!

Sharobob, isn't trying to fit in, he was a member of NNow, and has seen FS' actions. He isn't important, but he knows his ****.

I'm 21, and a mod, so what? Am I proud of it? Yes. Does it matter? No.....That's what I thought.

Cheeers your ****, and cheers FOEGO.COM.

Originally posted by FutureStarlocke
lol... Nintendo X has never been to our forums, and yet he's already been clowned over there. *OBVIOUSLY* he has a reputation for himself... c*cksucke*.

I have, and I have seen the post......Nothing big....I really don't give a rat's **** what you guys say there, its a small forum, so you can kiss my ****. Besides, its only one person. :rolleyes:

You have a reputation, and that reputation is bad.....That reputation says "A mad mexican who gets pissed off at everyone at NintendoNow."

Annnnnnd that's a wrap. Close this thread, Mods.

Back