What's new

teen mom

anyone watch last week. I really don't know how I feel about the whole Keifer/Janelle incident. I think Janelle actually was the abuser in that situation and I found it odd that she was going to press charges. Keifer is a butt, but he did not hit her or throw things at her, he also tried to hold her to calmn her down..he might have hurt her in that part, but it did not appear like he did.

He kept grabbing her and wouldn't let her go when she was trying to walk away from him. Then, he literally threw her in the car and slammed the door shut. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Janelle fan, but he was TOTALLY wrong in what he did. I think he is a big loser and it's sad that she is willing to sacrifice being a mother to be with a good for nothing guy like that.

I also think that Janelle's mother has some serious screws loose. The way she flies off the handle and goes crazy yelling at Janelle and getting in her face like that....it's no wonder that Janelle is the way she is. That poor baby Jace is not in a very good home if you ask me.

Also, what do you think is wrong with baby Leah (or whatever her name is)? I think she definitely has some developmental delays/mental retardation or something wrong with her...So sad.

He kept grabbing her and wouldn't let her go when she was trying to walk away from him. Then, he literally threw her in the car and slammed the door shut. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Janelle fan, but he was TOTALLY wrong in what he did. I think he is a big loser and it's sad that she is willing to sacrifice being a mother to be with a good for nothing guy like that.

Thanks for a different view I will have to look at it again when it omes on at 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 3, and 4 today :) I really didn't even see the car part, but I did see hm grabbing her when she said let her go, and he was holding hee in more of a bear hug it seemed to get her to calm down, not to try to hurt her (but he might have hurt her in it with the struggle). But I will rewatch, and I think she is 100% wrong for throwing things and threatening him that started the whole thing.

I also think that Janelle's mother has some serious screws loose. The way she flies off the handle and goes crazy yelling at Janelle and getting in her face like that....it's no wonder that Janelle is the way she is. That poor baby Jace is not in a very good home if you ask me.

I agree 100%, Janelle is actually ussually not the one to start things lately, her mom starts screaming and she starts back. They are both irrational fools.

Also, what do you think is wrong with baby Leah (or whatever her name is)? I think she definitely has some developmental delays/mental retardation or something wrong with her...So sad.

Yeah and it is even worse I think because she has a twin to be compared too for the rest of her life. It hink Leah is doing a great job of handling it though. Hate to know that by the end of the season she will be heading to divorce

Jenelle's mom is f'ed up just as much as her. I was on her side until she kept going up to her screaming like a 12 y.o. "Go sleep on the street with your boooooooooooooyfriend!!!"

??? The hell?

I also thought Jenelle was the drama queen in the incident with keifer and she wanted him to do exactly what he did except the throwing in the car part. She just loves the drama.

So there is no Amber anymore?

Jenelle's mom is f'ed up just as much as her. I was on her side until she kept going up to her screaming like a 12 y.o. "Go sleep on the street with your boooooooooooooyfriend!!!"

??? The hell?

I also thought Jenelle was the drama queen in the incident with keifer and she wanted him to do exactly what he did except the throwing in the car part. She just loves the drama.

So there is no Amber anymore?

I actually like the other set of teen moms more myself. Hoping they come back for another season after this one.

I really don't know who was at fault in the Janelle/Keifer fiasco. Janelle shouldn't have thrown the change jar and Keifer should have just left Janelle alone when she was trying to walk away. No one want to be hugged by someone they are pissed at. It is a very toxic relationship and they both bring bad things to the table.

Didn't she throw a water bottle at him too?

Not excusing what Keifer did (don't like him), but she's **** stupid to provoke someone much bigger than she is with physical assault.

Just watched yesterday. I really am happy for Leah and kailyn. The birth control was a great idea. I think she is going to do well. The guilt trip keiffer put on Janelle was total Domestic Violence 101 bull. Chelsea is a spoiled brat who needs to grow up and Adam is a butthole and he knows he can do whatever he wants to her.

Didn't see the last one. But Janelle really is a drama queen. As soon as she told her friend "Me and Kiefer? We are done for right now."

Really? I guess you don't care as much as seeing your kid as you pretend to say out loud.

Amber Portwood: SEND ME TO PRISON!!!

0524-amber-portwood-tmz-1.jpg

After several months of unsuccessful drug treatment, "Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood has completely given up on herself -- and has now asked a judge to send her **** to prison ... once and for all ...TMZ has learned.

As we reported, Amber was sentenced to 5 years in the big house back in January for drug possession -- but the judge gave her a second chance, offering to vacate the sentence if she successfully completed a drug rehab program.

Amber has repeatedly struggled to meet the requirements of the program, and has now given up entirely -- straight up asking the judge to impose her original 5-year prison sentence.

Amber fessed up today in court, telling the judge she hasn't stayed clean since starting the program -- and will always be a "bad girl." Amber's lawyer stood by in shock as this unfolded, shaking his head the entire hearing.

Amber said she couldn't stand the drug court program and wanted out ASAP -- leaving herself one alternative ... prison.

Amber's currently on her way to Madison County jail in Indiana, where she'll remain until her sentencing in a few weeks.

That poor girl needs a good role model in her life one that will mother her and teach her how to love herself.

Back