What's new

Text or phone calls?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
So, do you prefer to text, or call people? I know sometimes I prefer to text over a phone call - as its easier to get my message across, and things like that. I hate talking on the phone unless its with my girlfriend XD.

How about you?

So, do you prefer to text, or call people? I know sometimes I prefer to text over a phone call - as its easier to get my message across, and things like that. I hate talking on the phone unless its with my girlfriend XD.

How about you?
For me it depends on the person. But I much rather Txt, I hate talking to people if its not in person.

I'd rather text as it's cheaper, but if it's urgent, then I would make a call
Yea I would txt more if I had limited minutes, but on my new service everything is unlimited, but the signal is crap :(

I prefer to text people, usually because I never have any calling credit in my phone :p but if I have credit and I can't be bothered typing it out, I would just call them.

Yea I would txt more if I had limited minutes, but on my new service everything is unlimited, but the signal is crap :(
What company are you with? I'm with a Houston-based company called Cricket, and I have unlimited everything, but the service/signal isn't all that great. Glad to be with a cheaper company though, t-mobile was charging me too much.

What company are you with? I'm with a Houston-based company called Cricket, and I have unlimited everything, but the service/signal isn't all that great. Glad to be with a cheaper company though, t-mobile was charging me too much.
Yea I heard of it. I use MetroPCS.

Depends on the person.

Generally, I prefer texting.

I prefer texting... I hate how I sound on the phone. I feel like I sound stupid :( I'm also a lot less awkward with writing than with speaking, so... ^^'

I prefer texting... I hate how I sound on the phone. I feel like I sound stupid :( I'm also a lot less awkward with writing than with speaking, so... ^^'
Yea same here, for some reason when I talk to anyone over the phone its pretty awkward for me. I rather speak to them in person. Thats why I text more.

I was just thinking about this topic, its sometimes better to call the person if you can't think of how to write the information in a text. Some texts are very hard to put into words, so in this situation I would call them.

It depends on what it's regarding. But I'd say more texts than calls.

How about you?
It depends...Sometimes I like just to send SMS to someone :p

Yea same here, for some reason when I talk to anyone over the phone its pretty awkward for me. I rather speak to them in person. Thats why I text more.
I kinda feel the same way you do. And sometimes I just hate talking on the phone - I'd rather jam some music.

If it's important, I like to take the call. otherwise everything by text.

Depends on who it is but mainly text messages for me.

Back