What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Wow 400 threads now lets get that 400 threads to 1,000 threads! :D

Hi to all!

As of now, I'm just closing out this semester (and my college career- graduation coming!), which is quite ugly at the moment, but there is only about 1 1/2 weeks left to it now, thank god. I can't wait to start working as well.

And I got some new specks to wear on Friday, which should be ready at the end of the week or so. My eyes got worse and it was time for a new pair anyhow.

I'll be turning 23 in just 9 days, on the 14th! :D

Yay Panache.

JackieBlue, I've been fine, just fine. Life is good for me. Not spectacular or exciting, just real good. Many funny moments. Thank God in heaven for kids who aren't your own.

Yay Panache.

JackieBlue, I've been fine, just fine. Life is good for me. Not spectacular or exciting, just real good. Many funny moments. Thank God in heaven for kids who aren't your own.

HAHA. I've got 2 of my own. A girl 16 and a boy 11. They keep me busy!

HAHA. I've got 2 of my own. A girl 16 and a boy 11. They keep me busy!

I can well imagine. A 16 year-old girl and an 11 year-old boy live on different worlds. Travelling between planets like that would make me spacey. And yet somehow, moms do it. I have nothing but respect for moms like you.

439 threads already... Time to post all threads I have saved here in my computer.

Edit: made a few threads, 446 now.

I can well imagine. A 16 year-old girl and an 11 year-old boy live on different worlds. Travelling between planets like that would make me spacey. And yet somehow, moms do it. I have nothing but respect for moms like you.

Aww thanks. And yes you're right. They can be from different worlds. Sometimes they fight like cats and dogs too. But they're great kids and I'm lucky to have them.

Come on! We are very close, we can do it, all we need is team work guys. Make some threads... post some replies...

I will try to think up of a few threads I got to wrap up some christmas presents for christmas.

I. Will try but u will have to wait till I get home as I just got done with my Spanish final exam and I am at wafflehouse on my phone lol

Back