What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Great work guys, I hope I will have at least 1000 posts on this forum ;) I mean Kaiser you can't just post all the post ....or can you :p XD

Yep, thats right we just hit 20,000 posts! This is a major milestone for us, and I would like to thank all the members that have contributed to helping us reach the 20,000 post milestone :)

AdminBB Thanks You! :thumbsup:
Congratulations, this is a wonderful milestone.:sneaky:

I may go to sleep in a few, after another all nighter. Dont know when my sleeping cycle will change back to normal :(

I may go to sleep in a few, after another all nighter. Dont know when my sleeping cycle will change back to normal :(

the simple answer is drag yourself off the PC and lay in bed watching TV or something rather than staying up all night on AdminBB, it's how I got back into my sleeping cycle

the simple answer is drag yourself off the PC and lay in bed watching TV or something rather than staying up all night on AdminBB, it's how I got back into my sleeping cycle
Yea I agree, I can just never force myself to sleep when I am not sleepy. I have to fix it, got work again tomorrow and the following days.

ouch, well good luck getting back into your routine then :)
Thanks, I don't know how I will work tomorrow assuming im going to sleep this whole day and be awake at night.

Drinking some Coffee :coffee:

Back