What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Heloo!
Will be having a cookout and most likely seeing some kind of fireworks show this weekend for the 4th! What is everyone else up to?

Heloo!
Will be having a cookout and most likely seeing some kind of fireworks show this weekend for the 4th! What is everyone else up to?
Spending time with several old high school buddies, watching fireworks oh and one friend is getting married..lol

I see your internet and raise you a McDonald's drive thru rampage WITH dubbed in audio and sound effects! Enjoy :D

Hey everyone, hows it going? Just got back from work.

Hey all, happy ramdan month and may allah bless you all with happines and whatever you want. Happy fasting to the friends who are fasting for allah this holly month may allah bless you with power to complete your fasting..EID is also coming friends...

Thanks mate, and happy ramadan to you too, and to everyone else.

No I am not fasting, I am a Muslim though. there are circumstances when you cant go according to religion, I wish I could get out of the hessel soon and get on to fast.

Oh so sad friend thats fine may be allah will help you but hope you will be celebrating EID AND thanks you to rehan.

Oh well.. Eid is a festival which comes after the month of Ramadan, so everyone wait for the end of Ramadan eagerly so that we can celebrate the Eid.

Good i love to hear that from you friend..in my place allah have his mercy so that his followers can complete there fasting without any problem..here raining is going on and cool weather this month rather than other months

Hello, i am watching forum from more than 2days no staff online exepting gufran. So if any staff come online please post there name and time to come online i am getting bore lonely.

Please post in relevant forum, I cant see any reason for this post to be here in Introduction section.
And we dont have any staff member upto now so please co operate.
I'm moving the thread, Thanks.

Back