What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

No way, you don't need any medications for that. :p
If you've seen how I flip - YOU'D want to be the one handing out the meds LOL
And I'd gladly accept ==> Nuttin like meds from a hot boy
jointl.gif

So, let's say you have some free time on your hands - what do you usually do? My free time usually consists of listening to music, working on my community, browsing forums, and such.

How about you?

Rarely get free time due to work & college but when I do...

- some foruming
- helping mates (for a fee)
- girls girls girls
- helping customers of mine

Rarely get free time due to work & college but when I do...

- some foruming
- helping mates (for a fee)
- girls girls girls
- helping customers of mine
So you're a playa or a PIMP? "Girls girls girls". Tell me about it!

So you're a playa or a PIMP? "Girls girls girls". Tell me about it!
lmfao; kind of but my blackberry is kind of messed up so I was forced to get Android and I am happy; I so far have contract and wasted 1k mins in about 20 days lmfao

lmfao; kind of but my blackberry is kind of messed up so I was forced to get Android and I am happy; I so far have contract and wasted 1k mins in about 20 days lmfao
Dang, that's a whole lot of minutes. I thought I was bad lmao. That's what texting is for.

Right now, Blogs and Forums are my revenue streams.

The other half of my work is marketing; I market sites on twitter, facebook, and google. I do a lot of foruming, like here, and other gaming forums.

When I have free time:

- Video Games and Online Gaming.
- Going out and party, or clubbin'.
- And of course, girls! ;)
- Watching TV or movies.

Right now, Blogs and Forums are my revenue streams.

The other half of my work is marketing; I market sites on twitter, facebook, and google. I do a lot of foruming, like here, and other gaming forums.

When I have free time:

- Video Games and Online Gaming.
- Going out and party, or clubbin'.
- And of course, girls! ;)
- Watching TV or movies.
What's your favorite TV show or movies? I watched Gangsta Paradise the other day on netflix, it was real good.

If you've seen how I flip - YOU'D want to be the one handing out the meds LOL
And I'd gladly accept ==> Nuttin like meds from a hot boy
jointl.gif
Haha... I know right. So how's your Friday treating you?

Haha, those pictures were funny. How's everyone doing today?

oh. my. gawd. did I actually say that!?
wildeyed.gif

Okay -mental note to self = you don't have to say the first thing that comes to your mind bahahaha.Thanks guys for indulging me lol

Anyway - Friday has been good thus far - I'm hoping Saturday will be just as good or waaaay better when the Vols host LSU tomorrow afternoon!

oh. my. gawd. did I actually say that!?
wildeyed.gif

Okay -mental note to self = you don't have to say the first thing that comes to your mind bahahaha.Thanks guys for indulging me lol

Anyway - Friday has been good thus far - I'm hoping Saturday will be just as good or waaaay better when the Vols host LSU tomorrow afternoon!
Ahh. I'd rather watch Sunday football than Saturday. What's up with College football though? My cousin plays for Uconn

Back